We stayed 2 nights here and everything was perfect. We stayed in the challet with the most beautiful view towards the valley. The food was very good and the staff were friendly. Not too stiff, just perfect. We did a hiking tour towards the waterfall, which was ok, but the view on the way back was the highlight.
The challet was the most amazing, the view, the bed was like a real kings bed with a lt of pillows. We had a fireplace which was lit as we were at dinner. From the bathtub you also had a view outside into the valley. The challet had an own terrace.
The price is high, but if you get the midweek special, it is the best value for money, which we ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deep in the North of Lesotho's breathtaking Maluti / Drakensburg Mountains, the 5 Star Maliba Mountain Lodge offers a luxurious tranquil retreat set in a pristine national park. Guests can relax in one of the 6 spacious Basotho-style suites, enjoy scenic mountain vistas from private balconies and enjoy the pampering service of the friendly staff. The main lodge features a Gourmet restaurant and bar with quiet discreet areas to relax in front of the fire places and discuss the day’s events. Guests have a unique opportunity to explore the beauty of the landscape from horseback, hiking along the various mountain trails, visiting the cultural village or enjoying a massage from your private deck. Join us for an unforgettable adventure and experience the “Kingdom in the sky”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Maliba Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maliba Mountain Hotel Tsehlanyane National Park
- Maliba Mountain Lodge Lesotho/Tsehlanyane National Park