What a fantastic start to our honeymoon! The food is fantastic, the service great and there was lots to do. It was snowing a few days prior to our arrival and they kept my husband-to-be up to date on whether we would be able to get to the lodge or not. On arrival they met us outside with refreshment towels and took us to the honeymoon cottage (very secluded and private) and handed us the menu for the night and got the fire in the fireplace going.
They really went out of their way to make it a wonderful experience. We went for a hike in the snow, and when we came back, they made sure the fire was on, they put candles everywhere, and set up a picnic lunch in front of the fireplace.
It was an amazing experience! horse-riding, masages...you name it!
Thank you for making it such a memorable few days!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests can relax in one of six spacious luxury chalets, enjoy scenic mountain landscapes from their own private balconies and enjoy the pampering attention of our friendly staff. The main lodge features a gourmet restaurant & bistro, two bars with quiet, discreet areas to relax in, with views of the surrounding mountains. Guests have a unique opportunity to explore the beauty of the landscape on horseback, go hiking along the various mountain trails, enjoy a visit to the cultural village or indulge in a massage on their private deck. Maliba Lodge also offers a kids club to keep your little ones entertained. Rates are room only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Maliba Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maliba Mountain Hotel Tsehlanyane National Park
- Maliba Mountain Lodge Lesotho/Tsehlanyane National Park