My family and I stayed at the Maliba Mountain Lodge over the long weekend of June 16th. Upon arrival and throughout our stay, we were made to feel like we were the only guests at the lodge. Outstanding service and very warm hospitality were standard. The facilities were excellent including the food. Will definitely recommend it. Can't wait for next winter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests can relax in one of six spacious luxury chalets, enjoy scenic mountain landscapes from their own private balconies and enjoy the pampering attention of our friendly staff. The main lodge features a gourmet restaurant & bistro, two bars with quiet, discreet areas to relax in, with views of the surrounding mountains. Guests have a unique opportunity to explore the beauty of the landscape on horseback, go hiking along the various mountain trails, enjoy a visit to the cultural village or indulge in a massage on their private deck. Maliba Lodge also offers a kids club to keep your little ones entertained. Rates are room only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Maliba Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maliba Mountain Hotel Tsehlanyane National Park
- Maliba Mountain Lodge Lesotho/Tsehlanyane National Park