Great stay went there to see snow but only iced river. Will go back again. Food , staff was excellent. One also has to take into account where the lodge us located. Speed limit from border to lodge at 50k/hr was frustrating but we survived.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests can relax in one of six spacious luxury chalets, enjoy scenic mountain landscapes from their own private balconies and enjoy the pampering attention of our friendly staff. The main lodge features a gourmet restaurant & bistro, two bars with quiet, discreet areas to relax in, with views of the surrounding mountains. Guests have a unique opportunity to explore the beauty of the landscape on horseback, go hiking along the various mountain trails, enjoy a visit to the cultural village or indulge in a massage on their private deck. Maliba Lodge also offers a kids club to keep your little ones entertained. Rates are room only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Maliba Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maliba Mountain Hotel Tsehlanyane National Park
- Maliba Mountain Lodge Lesotho/Tsehlanyane National Park