What a peaceful and serene place in the mountains. The accomodation is superb, the staff very friendly and helpfull without being intrusive. There are wonderfull walks for the energetic with beautifull mountain pools for a cool off en-route and other activities like horse-riding and other places of interest, but although we enjoyed our walks, just to relax in the peace and quiet of the invigorating mountain air was a real treat. Ask for the honeymoon suite if available, it is more secluded, but all the suites are luxurious and private. The selection of food is limited which is understandable considering the remoteness but everything we had was fresh and tastefully prepared and presented.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deep in the North of Lesotho's breathtaking Maluti / Drakensburg Mountains, the 5 Star Maliba Mountain Lodge offers a luxurious tranquil retreat set in a pristine national park. Guests can relax in one of the 6 spacious Basotho-style suites, enjoy scenic mountain vistas from private balconies and enjoy the pampering service of the friendly staff. The main lodge features a Gourmet restaurant and bar with quiet discreet areas to relax in front of the fire places and discuss the day’s events. Guests have a unique opportunity to explore the beauty of the landscape from horseback, hiking along the various mountain trails, visiting the cultural village or enjoying a massage from your private deck. Join us for an unforgettable adventure and experience the “Kingdom in the sky”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Maliba Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maliba Mountain Hotel Tsehlanyane National Park
- Maliba Mountain Lodge Lesotho/Tsehlanyane National Park