“Such a convenient spot!”
Review of Cafe Tenango

Cafe Tenango
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Wolfe Island
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Waiting for the Wolfe Island ferry across to Kingston, our parking spot was smack in front of Café Tenango. And it was time for a coffee! They didn't have decaf, but could make me a decaf espresso. And it was so delicious. Did I mention that the coffee is organic fair trade? With still time to wait, an organic home made ice cream cone was in order...I chose rhubarb cinnamon...yum! It's worth a ferry ride over to Wolfe!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

It does take a little while to get your coffee, but it is good and a trendy spot in this quiet sleepy place. They also serve ice cream, which is quite popular on those hot summer days.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Cafe Tenango easily has the most original flavours of ice cream that I've seen and all of them, including the regular flavours are awesome. To add to that, the patio is also quite pretty with the little colourful chairs and tables to give shade to customers enjoying the delicious ice cream, coffee, cookies or anything else that they purchased from Tenango

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Small, Outside sitting…nice coffee though! My wife fell in love over the weekend with this coffee! Not very busy when we were there but during the morning hours im sure its packed!!

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Two words
Campfire coffee!

We stayed on wolfe island for a bachelorette in the sunrise cottage right next door!!!!

Tenango was the perfect way to start our morning!
Everything about this place is magic, I can't wait to go back and try their flavour of the day iced tea:)

Loved it:)