Hotel Bretagne(Hornbaek)
US$141
Free cancellation until 23/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$157
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 April 2017

We booked this hotel's restaurant for Easter lunch and we enjoyed it very much. There was a lovely selection of Danish food, including meats, fish and salads. We took our time. We enjoyed the food, talked to the kind waiter. We walked to the beach afterwards which had a lovely playground for our daughter. I recommend this restaurant to all.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed two nights, it is so tired, but about to be refurbished by the chap who owns Tiger shops so should be good.
However the blind in room was at half mast fell down couldn't pull up, so informed reception could they just take it away, sure! Nothing happened chairs in restaurant are dirty, likewise washable covers.
I'm sure it will be nice but not at the moment

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laurie M
Reviewed 7 October 2016

I was promised a room with balcony which we didn't get. We booked this hotel because we loved the style of the rooms from their website, but the room we were placed at was a total different style. When we came to check out we had to wait a long time. They didn't inform us about the breakfast and when we asked they said ''Oh I'm not sure you will make it''... No wonder when you kept us waiting for so long!

I don't recommend this and we will certainly never return.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2015

I stayed here on business and thought it was great. Attentive and welcome staff, food was really good at lunch dinner and then breakfast. I was in a suite which was lovely and had nice views from the balcony. It was typically Danish. Candles, wooden floors, pale colours on the walls and fresh. It's a short walk down to the beach which is really nice.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2015

Beautiful hotel, though a little bit worn down. It is rather central and hidden at the same time. Beautiful surroundings. Nice room. The bathroom was rather original, but great that it had a window and natural day light. Big minus = shower curtains. I just hate shower curtains - especially those in hotels. And they started vacuuming at 8.30 in the hall, so just about everybody got up. That unfortunately takes it down to the average level. Breakfast was fine, but we had to ask for more cutlery and no sirup for the homemade pancakes..

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple