Park House Bed and Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Bladon
See available hotels
Feathers Hotel(Woodstock)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Pool
The Dashwood Hotel(Kirtlington)
View Hotel
All reviewsb bstayed for nightspark houselovely weekendsharonensuiteblenheimgravepalace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2014

After a lovely day visiting Blenheim Palace we arrived at Park House B and B and were greeted warmly by the owner who made us feel very welcome. The accommodation was immaculate and very well presented and the breakast was ideal, a light one for me and a full english for my husband all well cooked and presented. Sharon was very attentive but not intrusive.
The only minor criticism was road noise which began quite early in the morning.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We picked this B&B because it was convenient for a birthday party we were attending in Bladon. It is very well decorated and maintained and was quite a surprisingly good little B&B. Sharon the owner was very accommodating, even trying to persuade us to have more breakfast! Our room looked out onto the road but we were not at all disturbed by the traffic despite it being the same weekend as the Blenheim horse trials event. Would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2013

This is a very high standard B and B. The rooms are immaculate and the service very friendly. Great breakfast - our host even cooked us a special welsh rarebit as we are vegetarians. It is in a wonderful area of Oxfordshire. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sandtlovetravelling
Reviewed 12 August 2013

When I booked this little B&B for our visit to Blenheim Palace, I had no idea that it was not only located at the back of Blenheim property, but it is directly across the road from where Churchill is buried. Sharon (the owner) was extremely friendly and accommodating. We stayed in the room with a balcony and a large en-suite. The entire place was immaculate and comfortable, and the room was lovely. The breakfast was individually made and plentiful. Free wi-fi is a plus. Sharon recommended the pub down the road for dinner and we were not disappointed.

The only negatives are things that could not be helped. Geographically the house is located in a dip and so there is almost no cell phone reception. The road is a bit noisy in the morning, but we were not there to sleep in anyway. It was kind of a natural alarm clock!

I highly recommend this little gem.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank eveybp
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I booked this B&B on late rooms at £70 a night.
Accommodation - 3 rooms only. I stayed in the Burgundy room.
The burgundy room is in the attic at the front of the building. It suffers somewhat from the noise of the road which is quiet at night but is constant in the morning as the commuter traffic uses this road heavily. The bed is large and comfortable with all the provisions you would expect. The shower is a little small as it has the angle of the roof in it. I am about 6 foot and just managed to wash my long hair easily and my husband at 6 foot 2 managed to wash his short hair ok.
Owner was very accommodating for breakfast and provided me with grapefruit segments every morning even though not on the menu.
The B&B is over the road from the graveyard with Churchill's grave and easy walking distance to the south end of Blenheim. You can walk but it might be better to drive into Woodstock.
It is close (walking or even falling distance) to the White House pub/restaurant (see my review). Other varied alternatives for food are in Woodstock (2 miles) or other nearby villages.
3G Connection is non existent and Vodafone coverage limited (I had to lean out of window). Free internet is provided at the B&B and is adequate (TalkTalk).
Two flights of stairs up to room did tire me a bit.
TV provides the usual set of preview channels and size of TV is fine.
I really liked this B&B and would recommend it. Be careful if you book at weekends though as the car park is not available during the day.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple