53 Hotel
Plaza Hotel(Central District)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$43
  • Breakfast included
Park City Hotel-Central Taichung(Central District)(Great Value!)
US$70
RedDot hotel(Central District)
US$78
US$65
Priceline
Kiwi Express Hotel – Chenggong Rd(Central District)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$30
Hotel Dion(Central District)
US$101
US$94
Agoda.com
Fushin Hotel Taichung(Central District)
US$66
Kiwi Express Hotel - Zhong Zheng Branch(Central District)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$31
1969 Blue Sky Hotel(Central District)
US$71
Agoda.com
Reloading Hotel(Central District)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$50
Agoda.com
SSBHotel-Shin Sei Bashi(Central District)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$52
Priceline
All reviewsfamily roomice creamtaichung railway stationfamily martexcellent locationfengjia night marketvalue for moneycomplimentary bottled waterfood truckbuy detergentprovided dailypolite staffbath towelssafe deposit boxthe busfree laundrywasher and dryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

It's near Taichung train station so we could travel to Taichung attractions by train, bus or taxi easily.

The service of staff is very nice and I am satisfied with their airport delivery service.

Our room has no bathtub and no wardrobe, but it's tidy and clean. Free wifi is available in the room and common areas.

24-hour gym room and laundry room also impressed us. But in the laundry place there is only one washing machine and one drying machine. You may need to wait for long.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Highly recomended ! Most of people prefer stay at 逢甲 Feng jia night market area, but we choose here as location much convenience for us travel to other area frm Taichung railway, Less than 5mins away from Taichung railways, most taxi driver known this as 寶島(baodao) hotel. Hotel was so clean, bright, spacious for three of us, very comfy bed and cool aircon ! we didn't took their bfast, there is a lot local bfast next streets. Will definitely back, if price is still reasonable. P/S they have travel adapter attached in room as well.

Room Tip: There is a lot food option across streets, take a walk
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank benbang
Reviewed 27 June 2014

My girlfriend and I went to Taichung for a short trip. This hotel is within 1 minute walk from Taichung train station and nearly all the buses go pass it - brilliant location. The staff are very friendly and keen to show us places to visit. There are 7-11 and family mart nearby where you can buy travel cards/ food etc.
We had a superior room, it is very clean and spacious. Wifi cover is very good in all areas of the hotel. Breakfast time is very good for people who sleep late and wake up late, I think from 6:30 - 10am. There is also a small gym, which may be a good idea after a day of delicious street food!
I am very impressed and will definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: Get a higher floor room if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Spacious and nicely decorated. Everything is new and clean. The staff is very helpful and courteous. What's more is their attention to details. They have free toothpastes and toothbrushes, which are mysteriously absent in US hotels. And the toothbrushes are in different colors so that you know which is which when you travel with your family!

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Aliasaurus
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed there for 2 days. What surprises me is that despite the room is really small, I actually enjoyed my stay so much because it is really clean. You can literally feel the cleanliness right after you step in the room. During my 1st stay of stay, I bought many clothes at fengjia night market and left them in a messy state on the bed on the next day. When I came back, I realise the chambermaids actually folded the huge pile of my clothes for me and placed them on a chair!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends