Ayara Kamala is the place that I would love to stay there forever! We arrived with very warm welcome from the Manager and all staffs are very friendly and polite. The place is totally fit with anybody who expects to have the real holiday and be away from crowded places in Phuket. We stay first night in Grand Deluxe Ocean View with large rooms, beautiful decoration and quiet. The room is super clean. The second nights we moved to stay in Grand Pool Villa Ocean View. Wow! It is only words we could say in the first 5 minutes as it is such a great view and huge bed room, living room, and terrace with private pool front of Sunset view. The view is much more open than the first room we stayed. We feel that this Place and View is made only for us. It would be perfect for honeymoon couple! If you want to visit this place, the best is this room type: Grand Pool Villa Ocean View.
Breakfast have many good selections, good view of the ocean when you sit in the restaurant. There are shuttle car for bringing you to the beach after your breakfast and lunch as well. The small town around is very lovely and calm. Good to go out sightseeing around in the night time too.
We will definitely go back for our next vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleep, eat, indulge, explore and rejuvenate at our homely resort in our naturally private setting, along millionaire’s mile located south west of the treasured island of Phuket. Through using the traditional and authentic craftsmanship of Khun V, this wonderful promontory paradise has been converted into a magnificent hotel consisting of 42 rooms and villas sprawling the hillside down to the private rustic beach. His Swiss educated daughter, Masha, blends her Thai service foundations with some of the Swiss touches she picked up studying abroad to deliver a unique and harmonious style service culture. All the rooms and villas are designed with the concept of ‘Ayara’, corresponding with the nature of ‘elephants’ that are gentle and kind and of course, need their space to rest. They are decorated contemporarily and traditionally, from stylish black tiles to luxuriously marbled bathroom floors, to wooden and earthly tones. Our restaurant maintains quality local ingredients with delightful homemade recipes as well as including a few of the normal favorites from around Thailand and the rest of the world. We’ve got the gym, the spa and a private rustic beach, everything you need to feel comfortable. So, whether young and fresh or mature and experienced, Ayara Kamala provides you with our local founded atmosphere whilst our international touches amaze and surprise combining on a personal level a unique harmony, nowhere else found.Our noble ‘Kamalians’ strive to make sure you obtain that unique warmth in this promontory paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ayara Kamala Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayara Kamala Hotel Kamala
- Ayara Kamala Resort And Spa
- Ayara Kamala Resort & Spa Phuket