Our intentions in Phuket were to relax, reenergise, discover, privacy and tranquillity. All of which was fullied along with 5 star service & facailties at Ayara Karmara Resort and Spa. We stayed in the pool access suit which had its own infinitely pool along with a perfect view almost as the sunset was just for us. We hardly had to leave the room, not to mention the large room space, also there was a small front garden area used for a lounge area with private sunbeds. Chef Recommend Restaurant served up some delicious Thai and western dishes, most popular being the Massaman curry. A Big thanks to Krit & Corey for all their excellent service, they really went the extra step, which made life so easy. The natural surrounds which have been kept and maintain really made us fill as though we were in our own magical world nested amongst tress and wildlife….We even had a natural waterfall running along side the room. Have to mention the Swimming pool design and technology this was a totally new experience. After Speaking with the Hotel manager, she explained the water used for all pools is a combination of Ionizing titanium and copper, which makes it unbelievably fresh & refined. No more irritation, No more dry skin….Fantastic :) Overall our stay was superb, defiantly will be returning on our travels back to Phuket. Thank you to all the staff at Ayara!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleep, eat, indulge, explore and rejuvenate at our homely resort in our naturally private setting, along millionaire’s mile located south west of the treasured island of Phuket. Through using the traditional and authentic craftsmanship of Khun V, this wonderful promontory paradise has been converted into a magnificent hotel consisting of 42 rooms and villas sprawling the hillside down to the private rustic beach. His Swiss educated daughter, Masha, blends her Thai service foundations with some of the Swiss touches she picked up studying abroad to deliver a unique and harmonious style service culture. All the rooms and villas are designed with the concept of ‘Ayara’, corresponding with the nature of ‘elephants’ that are gentle and kind and of course, need their space to rest. They are decorated contemporarily and traditionally, from stylish black tiles to luxuriously marbled bathroom floors, to wooden and earthly tones. Our restaurant maintains quality local ingredients with delightful homemade recipes as well as including a few of the normal favorites from around Thailand and the rest of the world. We’ve got the gym, the spa and a private rustic beach, everything you need to feel comfortable. So, whether young and fresh or mature and experienced, Ayara Kamala provides you with our local founded atmosphere whilst our international touches amaze and surprise combining on a personal level a unique harmony, nowhere else found.Our noble ‘Kamalians’ strive to make sure you obtain that unique warmth in this promontory paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ayara Kamala Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayara Kamala Hotel Kamala
- Ayara Kamala Resort And Spa
- Ayara Kamala Resort & Spa Phuket