This is a lovely little boutique style hotel hidden away. The hotel feels a little remote and requires a taxi for accessibility but this is the advantage of this hotel it occupies a beautiful location on the hillside in Kumala overlooking the sea. It is peaceful and relaxing. The rooms are lovely, clean spacious and modern with a private balcony / terrace overlooking the sea. The restaurant & bar overlook the pool & serve a mixture of dishes, breakfast has a wide choice with speciality eggs of your choice cooked to order in front of you. The hotel spa is a bonus and the massages are recommended. The staff are so very friendly and could not be more helpful, particularly "Kate" on reception who went out of her way to make our stay special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleep, eat, indulge, explore and rejuvenate at our homely resort in our naturally private setting, along millionaire’s mile located south west of the treasured island of Phuket. Through using the traditional and authentic craftsmanship of Khun V, this wonderful promontory paradise has been converted into a magnificent hotel consisting of 42 rooms and villas sprawling the hillside down to the private rustic beach. His Swiss educated daughter, Masha, blends her Thai service foundations with some of the Swiss touches she picked up studying abroad to deliver a unique and harmonious style service culture. All the rooms and villas are designed with the concept of ‘Ayara’, corresponding with the nature of ‘elephants’ that are gentle and kind and of course, need their space to rest. They are decorated contemporarily and traditionally, from stylish black tiles to luxuriously marbled bathroom floors, to wooden and earthly tones. Our restaurant maintains quality local ingredients with delightful homemade recipes as well as including a few of the normal favorites from around Thailand and the rest of the world. We’ve got the gym, the spa and a private rustic beach, everything you need to feel comfortable. So, whether young and fresh or mature and experienced, Ayara Kamala provides you with our local founded atmosphere whilst our international touches amaze and surprise combining on a personal level a unique harmony, nowhere else found.Our noble ‘Kamalians’ strive to make sure you obtain that unique warmth in this promontory paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ayara Kamala Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayara Kamala Resort And Spa
- Ayara Kamala Hotel Kamala
- Ayara Kamala Resort & Spa Phuket