I love Swissotel so I never really have much bad to say about them.
First of all the staff were 10 out of 10 they were very very friendly :) This is always a good thing.
From the first moment we arrived and got our welcome drinks to the moment we left the staff were there for us any thing we needed.
The room we had was a ONE-BEDROOM POOL TERRACE SUITE it was great for a few reasons you could walk out your room and jump into the pool :) You do not have to walk up the stairs( I know I am lazy but still !! ) One down side if you want to do your own washing there is no where to hang your washing because there is no balcony. But you are in Thailand there is a shop 30 secs walk from the hotel that do a great job for about $1.50AUD a Kilogram( 2.2lb's ).
The rooms were big and nice and had very cold air con and this is great after a long day in the sun :). The water pressure was good in the showers as well. No complaints about the room.
Pool : The pool is great big and deep in some parts. The best part of the pool was the Buy 1 get one free happy hour from 5 to 7 pm in the arvo's I think it was 199baht for 2 drinks I stuck to the long Island Ice Teas that were 10 out of 10 :)
Food: Breakfast was great they did not change the menu while we were there but was still nice tasty fresh food. Dinner was really nice try the salmon.
Location: At First I did not mind the tuk tuk ride into Patong each day because my girl friend wanted to go shopping but after a while it got to much for me any way. For a family or for a couple that just want to relax buy the pool and go into town every now and then this is the hotel for you to stay at nice and quiet and just a great place.
I recommend this hotel :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Kamala Beach just 30 minutes southwest of Phuket International Airport, Swissotel Resort Phuket is the ultimate resort retreat for friends, families and small groups seeking relaxing beach holidays. Designed for the discerning, modern traveller, Swissotel Resort Phuket offers a choice of one, two and three-bedroom suites. In addition to natural sun-kissed beaches and turquoise seas, the resort ensures the comfort of each guest with an extensive range of facilities including several dining options, a lagoon-style swimming pool, spa and fitness centre, Kids World and a wide array of recreational activities. For a corporate meeting, wedding or gala event the selection of eight meeting rooms, with capacity for up to 150 persons can be styled to suit personal tastes and requirements, while the event management team will ensure that world renowned Swiss hospitality and reliability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swissotel Resort Phuket Kamala Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Phuket At Kamala Beach Hotel Kamala
- Courtyard Phuket Kamala Beach
- Swissotel Resort Phuket Kamala Beach