I have visited Kamala Beach Estate several times over the past few years. It consists of a number of houses and apartments in a landscaped garden with a large pool. Some of the apartments have lovely sea views. The property is well kept and managed. The properties are spacious and well equipped. There are a couple of nice restaurants close to hotel, but the main part of the town is about a 10 minute walk from the hotel. The closest beach Kamala is a bit dirty, so its well worthwhile to take a boat or tuk tuk to nearby Lam Sing beach which is absolutely stunning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a 5-minute walk from the Kamala Beach, Kamala Beach Estate offers spacious suites with private balconies which overlook the Andaman Sea or garden. It has a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available in rooms and the lobby. Suites at Kamala Beach feature a living room, kitchen and dining room. Each suite is equipped with air conditioning, a private bathroom and satellite TV. A seating area and sundecks are provided. Kamala Beach Estate’s The Deck Restaurant serves local and international dishes on the terrace overlooking the beach. Barbecue facilities are available. Guests can rent a kayak or take a dip in Kamala Beach’s garden pool. The resort offers laundry services. Free parking is provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kamala Beach Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamala Beach Estate Hotel Kamala
- Kamala Beach Estate Phuket