My husband & I stayed at Cape Sienna for 7 nights from the 12th of October 2013 and highly recommend this lovely hotel. The views are spectacular and the staff are wonderful, the breakfast may not be as large a range as some hotels we have stayed at but was fresh & certainly up to standard. A 5 min walk into Kamala down the road and some great restaurants. Must try the Indian down on the beach front...best Indian we've had in years and don't be fooled by its location as its quite small doesn't look very fancy but Wow fresh cooked food! Cape Sienna is the perfect spot if you want a peaceful break away from the maddening crowds of Patong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Sienna is a new chic modern resort that brings sophisticated style of city living to the tropical beauty of Phuket. Designed as a retreat for the urbane cosmopolitan, the sleek accommodations and restaurants are all positioned to command stunning sea views from a dramatic west coast headland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Sienna Hotel And Villas
- Cape Sienna Resort
- Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas Kamala, Phuket