Hotel has a boutique feel and look but a bit too many rooms to be considered boutique. This lobby must have one of the best sea views. Happily each of the rooms have sea facing vistas, although the ones to the right of the hotel have the better views.
Rooms are well appointed and come with free wifi which is always a welcome bonus. The breakfast buffet has limited choice for a 5 star rated hotel. It has a decent sized pool that overlooks the ocean.
The hotel runs a daily shuttle to both Phuket town and Patong. Please book your seat early if you wish to use this service. Taxis in Phuket are not cheap and the fare to Phuket will set you back 500 baht
The hotel ran several food and beverage promotions during my stay so could prove worthwhile if you don't want to make the trek to Patong. There are several eateries within a 1 km walk from the hotel too
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Sienna is a new chic modern resort that brings sophisticated style of city living to the tropical beauty of Phuket. Designed as a retreat for the urbane cosmopolitan, the sleek accommodations and restaurants are all positioned to command stunning sea views from a dramatic west coast headland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Sienna Hotel And Villas
- Cape Sienna Resort
- Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas Kamala, Phuket