What a truely beautiful place. Staff were helpful and good. The room was lovely although the bed was two large singles put together. You get to choose the aroma smells of the soaps and everything for you room. Each time we came back to our room at night it smelt wonderful. The Poolside Restaurant and Bar was great, lovely food and good staff. The Rocks was great and the perfect place for sitting back relaxing, enjoying a dip in the pool and enjoying the glorious sea view whilst sipping a cocktail. Wasn't 100% on the Plum Restaurant - to us the seafood was a bit over cooked and dry, but the service was great and everything else there was yummy. Then there is the Vanilla Bar - Excellent, great service really friendly and fun staff and the Tapas are delicious. Will be going back for another holiday as it was just grand. Didn't want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Sienna is a new chic modern resort that brings sophisticated style of city living to the tropical beauty of Phuket. Designed as a retreat for the urbane cosmopolitan, the sleek accommodations and restaurants are all positioned to command stunning sea views from a dramatic west coast headland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TravelUp, Agoda, Holiday Gems, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Sienna Hotel And Villas
- Cape Sienna Resort
- Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas Kamala, Phuket