We booked 2 nights at Jacuzzi Room for our honeymoon.
The whole concept of the hotel, including the Jacuzzi room is very modern and soothing. It suits our personality a lot as we spent most of the time at the balcony or Jacuzzi reading a book or just observing the tide. Some of the things that I don't see often in other hotels include the aromatic scent at night and the thick bathroom slippers which I appreciated.
However, the basin and shower design niggles me as dirty water do not flow to the drain immediately. The shower drain looks pretty clogged too. The glass at the Jacuzzi is also so high that when I sit down, I can't really see anything. I just felt what a waste.
The breakfast was decent though it was not the best selection that I had in Thailand's hotels. On the other hand, I also had the worst Phad Thai with pork during lunch at the poolside restaurant.That is not acceptable to me for a hotel-priced dish.
I visited the gym and it was one of the most impressive gyms I had ever seen for a hotel. It is a pity nobody uses it (neither did I have the time this time) or comment about it.
The spa in this hotel was also fantastic too but expect it at hotel price. I tried the Cape Sienna Massage and I love the combination.
This hotel is still a little isolated in my opinion. The nearest 7-11 is about 10 minutes walk and the kamala beach is about 20 minutes walk. There is only one shuttle to kamala every morning and one shuttle to Patong in the evening. The one to Patong is also always full though I managed to book the day before. Other than that, if I had wanted to get to other parts of Phuket, I will have to deal with the notorious ridiculous tuktuk fare. Speaking of which, I wonder if the hotel could provide more regular shuttle service to Patong though.
Overall, I enjoyed my stay thoroughly and will consider going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Sienna is a new chic modern resort that brings sophisticated style of city living to the tropical beauty of Phuket. Designed as a retreat for the urbane cosmopolitan, the sleek accommodations and restaurants are all positioned to command stunning sea views from a dramatic west coast headland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Sienna Hotel And Villas
- Cape Sienna Resort
- Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas Kamala, Phuket