We stayed for two weeks and loved nearly everything. The view itself is worth visiting for!
Breakfast is very good and has lots of choices. What I would want more, is gluten-free options. It's lovely to have your morning cappuccino early on the morning and just relax with the view...and continue that all day. There's plenty of room when arriving early - later it is a little cramped.
Poolside restaurant is ok, a bit expensive but so easy when having lazy day by the pool (which itself is beautiful and water temperature is just right). Few stuff members are unfortunately a bit rude and same problem with the reception. Mostly everybody was polite, but some didn't greet and seem to be even a bit proud. But there's also two person I want to mention - Mike and Sorn. They did everything to make our stay pleasant and both have the right attitude. Many thanks to them.
Wine&Tapas at Vanilla Sky bar was really good, food is made carefully and set up nicely. Wine is good, especially rose wine, and your glass really never gets empty. In my opinion water should be included, but otherwise there's nothing to complain. Next time we want to try other special nights as well. And the cocktails at skybar are very good, but during our trip happy hour was only -30%, when last year visiting it was "buy 1 get 1 free", which obviously would be much more better, since drinks are a bit expensive (even though they are well made and taste delicious).
Spa is great. Atmosphere is peaceful and specialists do their job well. I took massage and facial and both we're so relaxing I fell asleep during them. Check out the promotions!
If you wish even more peace and quiet, go over the street to Sienna Rocks. There is always room and only few visitors. Just listen the waves... There is lovely infinity pool and a small bar too.
Few things to mention anyway. Even though Cape Sienna is adults only hotel, there was some kids around few times. Usually very well behaving and not causing any problem. But on our last day there was a group with many kids hanging out on hotel area, and they we're very noisy, running around etc. At last one member of the stuff told them to be quiet.
And when we were checking out, we were tried to charge for Evian we have never drank. Eventually mistake was admitted but it was still a bit awkward.
And when we left, no one on the reception sayed goodbye to us, even it was clear we were leaving and situation were not busy. There are just small things, but still can affect your vacation and how you feel about it.
But all in all hotel is great and we will come back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Sienna is a new chic modern resort that brings sophisticated style of city living to the tropical beauty of Phuket. Designed as a retreat for the urbane cosmopolitan, the sleek accommodations and restaurants are all positioned to command stunning sea views from a dramatic west coast headland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Sienna Hotel And Villas
- Cape Sienna Resort
- Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas Kamala, Phuket