The place is "nice" but they really need to work on the little things. First off, the breakfast is the worst. Cape Sienna is the last hotel I have stayed in for a three week vacation. Every other hotel did a much better job. Second, room service only runs until 23:00. This is a vacation resort right? Room service needs to be 24/7. Finally, the customer service is third rate at best. We stayed in the Penthouse, it is a very nice room, but on the first day we inquired about possibly obtaining a villa. A villa is much more money, but we figured, what the hell, we are on vacation. The front desk people did not seem interested in us changing rooms or answering our questions. Overall, its a nice place, but for the money we paid I am positive there are a lot of places we can get better bang for the buck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Sienna is a new chic modern resort that brings sophisticated style of city living to the tropical beauty of Phuket. Designed as a retreat for the urbane cosmopolitan, the sleek accommodations and restaurants are all positioned to command stunning sea views from a dramatic west coast headland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Sienna Hotel And Villas
- Cape Sienna Resort
- Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas Kamala, Phuket