We stayed at The Bell Pool Villa Resort for the last three nights of our honeymoon in Thailand. We were so excited about coming to the resort and have to admit that we were slightly concerned when we turned down a road that was taking us a fair way from the beach and also hardly looked like a location where a luxury resort would be placed. BUT once we got there, we no longer cared about the location of the resort. The Bell truly was a diamond in the rough! The staff kindly allowed us to check in well before the stated time, which was a great start to our experience. Our villa was so spectacular that it was difficult for us to hide the smirks on our faces when our butler (yes you read that correctly!...butler) was showing us around our rediculously amazing villa. The first thing that you notice is a spectacular pool, quickly followed by the outdoor shower (one of three showers available in your villa) and a comortable little gazebo with lounge beds. We then found out about the three movies per day that are complimentary and the mobile phone that they give you to contact your own personal butler at any time during the day or night. You then see your beautiful bedroom, ensuite and living area. Just when you think that it can't get any better, they bring you the breakfast menu! The amount of food that they bring you for breakfast is staggering and we actually wrapped up some of the food and ate it for dinner so that we didn't have to leave our little heaven on earth. If we had to disucuss any negatives, it was that for our whole stay, there were no motorbikes available for our use. This would not have been a problem if we were told this at the time of check in, but it kind of threw out our day as we were under the impression that we could easily hire one through the resort for 150 baht. Instead, we borrowed a bicycle from the resort for free and rode to the beach, which was a nice experience (there are free shuttles provided through the resort, but a bike provides more freedom). In saying all of this, one of the butlers did go to the effort of calling some bike hire companies to find us the cheapest alternative.The staff were fantastic (especially Chai and the gentleman who drove us to the airport) and were all so friendly and willing to help. It was the most amazing place we have ever stayed and cannot wait to go back. If we could afford it we would go back there for every holiday, but unfortunately our teacher wages cannot sustain this kind of lifestyle!! We even said that it would have been worth it to shorten our overall stay in Thailand and stay longer at The Bell. Thanks for making our honeymoon extra special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bliss out at this heavenly retreat in Kamala Beach, Phuket. Short stays are unacceptable here - leave too early and you might miss your chance to fully immerse yourself in this once-in-a-lifetime experience. An all-villa resort where the buildings charm with their traditional Thai exteriors and pamper with ultra-luxe modern interiors, there's the added bonus of a private pool, personal butler service, in-villa massage treatments and breakfast service right to your door too. It is a never-ending parade of indulgent perks just for you. There's plenty of activities to enjoy here too, pick up some cooking classes, participate in yoga sessions, or ask the resort to arrange day tours out to the gem-like islands of Thailand. A perfect honeymoon spot, it whisks you away from the dreary city to a sun-kissed paradise on the edge of the Andaman Sea. The entire property is hidden behind lush gardens, providing complete privacy while keeping you close enough to Kamala Beach and the bustling streets of Phuket. But don't just take it from us, reviews for the resort are outstanding, and the resort has also bagged a number of awards. It currently holds a TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice award and a Certificate of Excellence from 2016 and 2017, as well as awards from the World Luxury Hotel and Spa Awards. The Bell Pool Villa Resort offers a Presidential Private Pool Villa (4 Bedroom), a Luxury Private Pool Villa (3 Bedroom), a Family Private Pool Villa (2 Bedroom) and a Honeymoon Private Pool Villa (1 Bedroom). Each of the pool villas have beautiful tropical jungle gardens and scenic mountain views. The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket is located in Kamala, which is on the west coast of Phuket, 30 minutes from Phuket International Airport, only a quick 2 minutes free schedule shuttle ride away from Kamala Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bell Pool Villa Hotel Kamala
- The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket Kamala