first of all, would like to thank Guido, resort manager, and all the staffs for the impressive hospitality. Definitely did a great job in helping us feel important and always taking the extra miles to ensure everything is in place.
the villa is impressive! v decent sized with 3 bedroom and a huge pool (you'll probably take a few strokes from end to end instead of a few steps like most other villa with pool). fully equipped kitchen and living room for entertainment. they do have the option of bbq by the pool too!
20 mins travelling to nearby patong which we're able to arrange via the in house shuttle at specific timing, otherwise a cab back in the evenings after dinner.
there's a day of the week whereby the management invite the guests for the drinks at the lounge which we thought was a very nice gesture from the team itself.
overall, the experience was really good and will definitely come back again when in phuket!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bliss out at this heavenly retreat in Kamala Beach, Phuket. Short stays are unacceptable here - leave too early and you might miss your chance to fully immerse yourself in this once-in-a-lifetime experience. An all-villa resort where the buildings charm with their traditional Thai exteriors and pamper with ultra-luxe modern interiors, there's the added bonus of a private pool, personal butler service, in-villa massage treatments and breakfast service right to your door too. It is a never-ending parade of indulgent perks just for you. There's plenty of activities to enjoy here too, pick up some cooking classes, participate in yoga sessions, or ask the resort to arrange day tours out to the gem-like islands of Thailand. A perfect honeymoon spot, it whisks you away from the dreary city to a sun-kissed paradise on the edge of the Andaman Sea. The entire property is hidden behind lush gardens, providing complete privacy while keeping you close enough to Kamala Beach and the bustling streets of Phuket. But don't just take it from us, reviews for the resort are outstanding, and the resort has also bagged a number of awards. It currently holds a TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice award and a Certificate of Excellence from 2016 and 2017, as well as awards from the World Luxury Hotel and Spa Awards. The Bell Pool Villa Resort offers a Presidential Private Pool Villa (4 Bedroom), a Luxury Private Pool Villa (3 Bedroom), a Family Private Pool Villa (2 Bedroom) and a Honeymoon Private Pool Villa (1 Bedroom). Each of the pool villas have beautiful tropical jungle gardens and scenic mountain views. The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket is located in Kamala, which is on the west coast of Phuket, 30 minutes from Phuket International Airport, only a quick 2 minutes free schedule shuttle ride away from Kamala Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Priceline, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bell Pool Villa Hotel Kamala
- The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket Kamala