The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket
The Naka Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$598
US$419
Trip.com
Kamala Dreams(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Aquamarine Resort & Villa(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$54
Trip.com
Paresa Resort Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$1,241
US$1,063
Hotels.com
Andara Resort and Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$1,022
US$957
Agoda.com
Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$1,215
US$1,175
Travelocity
Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$130
US$234
US$205
U Zenmaya Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$615
US$471
U Zenmaya Phuket
Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$106
Agoda.com
All reviewsapple tvbutler servicemobile phone to callhigh wallskamala beachcomplete privacyour honeymoonfree shuttleliving roompool villaroom serviceprivate chefbreakfast is servedhalal foodoutdoor showerthai cooking classcold towels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Very clean and modern villas with a relaxing pool.
The staff are very friendly and helpful. One of the travellers got very sick one day (not from the hotel) and the staff were genuinely concerned and would check up on her regularly and tried to make her as comfortable as possible.
Special mention goes to Beer (I think that was her name) and also to all the staff working on July 12!
The food at the hotel was also really good if you cannot be bothered going out.
Would also recommend the hotel pickup from the airport. Even though it is more expensive than a regular taxi, it made the arrival so much more pleasant and hassle free.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
5  Thank J6nny
TheBellPoolVilla, Manager at The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear J6nny,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review you have posted about your recent stay here at The Bell Pool Villa Resort.

We are delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your villa experience with us and appreciated the style and cleanliness of the villa as well as enjoying your very own private pool.

It is also with great pride that we read about your experience with our staff. We always try our hardest to make each guest feel special and it is lovely to hear that you appreciated the efforts of Beer as well as the rest of our team during your stay. We have already passed on your comments to them and they are so pleased that you have taken the time to write about them.

We are also glad that you really enjoyed the food served onsite by our F&B team and it is always nice to sit by the pool or indoors and relax in your villa with a nice meal.

Finally, it is great to know that you were extremely happy with our airport transfer and that it really helped start your visit to the island in the perfect way.

If you are to return to Phuket we hope that we can once again have the opportunity to take care of you and provide an even more memorable experience.

Thank you once more for your kind review and we wish you all the best for the rest of 2014.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed for 10 nights at the Bell Resort. Guido and Colin's team took fantastic care of us the whole time. My wife, 2 year old child and I stayed with my brother, his wife and 9 month old baby, together with our mother. The privacy of the villas offers a unique holiday experience, and the beauty of the pool and surroundings, together with the quality of the in-villa dining, makes it very easy for young families to enjoy a relaxing pool-side holiday. The quality of service is outstanding, the villas are beautiful, even the french fries from room service arrive hot and fresh (something I didn't think possible!). The staff are excellent and very responsive to all requests.

No hesitation in recommending this hotel for any family groups for a great holiday. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Jon L
TheBellPoolVilla, Manager at The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Jon L

Greetings from The Bell Pool Villa Resort

Thank you for taking the time to write a ‘First Class’ review about your stay at our Resort. It was indeed a pleasure for our Management and Staff to have delivered a fantastic experience for you and your family.

We are glad to read on your review that our villa offerings allowed you to have a great stay with us and that our Team catered for all your needs throughout the duration of your vacation.

Moreover, we are humbled by your comments about the outstanding quality of the service provided. It goes without saying that your observation about the punctuality and freshness of your food orderings have already been shared with the rest of our F&B team.

Last but not least, we also thank you for having no hesitation to recommend us to fellow travelers and we look forward for your return for what we hope would be another ‘First Class’ experience.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Like almost everyone else who has had the pleasure of staying here, our time at the Bell was undeniably fantastic. The villa (3 bedroom) was beautiful, spacious, clean. The details were beautiful without being overwhelming. The infinity pool was to die for. The kids and I spent so much time in it and everyday the water was perfect, warm and clear. We really miss it.
However the real test is in the people. And the people of the Bell reflected the attention to detail, service and friendliness we became accustomed to in Thailand. They were all very welcoming, genuinely friendly and would almost do anything for you. We loved it and have recommended it to a number of friends already. thanks to everyone for helping make this a memorable holiday.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jenmel164
TheBellPoolVilla, Manager at The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear Jenmel164

Thank you for sharing your feedback of your recent experience at The Bell Pool Villa Resort.

We are glad to read that you have found the villa, beautiful, clean and spacious enough for you to spend a memorable vacation with your family. In regards to your comments about the pool, it is great to see that your kids had a fantastic time and that the weather has also done its part, by keeping the water at a warm and pleasant temperature.

In regards to your comments about our Staff, it certainly gives us an immense sense of accomplishment to read your words and such compliments will certainly be shared with the rest of our Team.

There is no doubt that the attention to detail, the genuine friendliness and the candid service provided by all of our Staff makes our Resort a perfect choice when looking to spend your vacation in Phuket.

Next time you decide to spend another unforgettable vacation with your family, please do not hesitate to contact our Reservations Department, as they will be able to provide you with our most accommodating online rates, which are available to our returning guests.

Warm wishes from sunny Phuket!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Stayed at 3 Bell Pool Villa Resort for 3 nights and I would say, it is an unforgettable experience. We arrived at the resort at 9am and to our surprise, the villa is ready to be occupied. We were delighted as we did not have to roam around until 3pm official check in time!
The Villa- Spacious living area with apple TV loaded with movies, great kitchen faciliites such as coffee maker, kettle, stove and microwave ( we made pop corn to go with movie!) The bedrooms are spacious and clean! ( dust-free). The pool is of a good size and depth. We took turns on the floating beanie and it feels so relaxing!
I would like to extend my appreciation to Guido and his team for the excellent hospitality, and how they created a personal touch to each of the guests. It was great getting to know you guys in the Thursday cocktail session. And thanks again for making the trip to Phuket worthwhile.

Room Tip: the villas are build with high walls around so the soundproofing is good, i could not hear anything from other villas.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jerinechia
TheBellPoolVilla, Manager at The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Jerinechia

Thank you so much for sharing your five-star review on our TripAdvisor page. We are certainly delighted that you and your friends have had an amazing stay with us.

It is great to hear that you were able to enjoy the many features that our Resort has to offer and that you find the villa ‘dust-free’, the pool to be of a good size and our selection of movies on our Apple TV ample and accommodating.

Furthermore, it is great to read that you and your friends were able to relax during your 3-night stay, whether was watching a movie and having some popcorn or by taking turns on the floating beanie while relaxing by the pool.

It certainly make us glad to know that you enjoyed our early check-in, as we can only accommodate our guests when availability allow us, fortunately this was your case!!

Rest assured, that our Management and Staff have found your review extremely encouraging and that we will continue to provide this kind of service for all of our guests.

All of us here at The Bell Pool Villa Resort are looking forward to have the opportunity of welcoming you again in the near future

Warmest greetings from sunny Phuket,

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The only bad thing about this resort is I stayed one night. I wished I would have spent my entire stay there. From the moment I stepped out the car, I was welcomed. When I got to my Villa (#15) everything was perfect. I was welcomed with a nice tea or beverage and checked in!!!!!! I will tell you now....from that moment on I didn't have to worry about anything! I received my phone for my butler that was available all the time. Food was amazing! If you are amazing, there's an apple TV in the villa for american movies! The pool was clean and perfect. I don't think but I love sweets and the fruit drinks and ice cream was delivered all day. Omg now to top the cake, my in villa massage and pedicure.....this service put me in heaven. Just imaging by the pool, sun and weather perfect, smoothie next to you and you're getting a massage, what else do you need. I can go on and on but I posted pictures. I even took goodbye pictures with the staff as they waved until my car drove off. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Jessica S

Dear Jessica S

Thank you very much for sharing your great feedback about your brief but amazing stay with us.

We are very happy to know that you were welcomed by our Staff as soon as you stepped out of your car and that you found everything to be perfect when you arrived to your villa.

It is great for our Team to read that you have enjoyed so many aspects of our Resort and services. All of your comments about the cleanliness of the villa, the tasty food, the cake, the in-villa massage and the overall service have already been shared with the rest of the team.

We have also shared the pictures you have posted and you can imagine that this have made our Front Office team extremely happy, and for that we thank you.

We sincerely hope to see you again and I hope that next time you are able to spend a few more days with us and get to know our Team and all that our Resort has to offer.

Sunny greetings from the entire team!