“Simply Rejuvenating”

Ranked #2 of 36 Hotels in Kamala
bangkok
“Simply Rejuvenating”
Reviewed 3 May 2012

A perfect getaway. Cozy atmosphere and extremely comfortable in-room space. This is my third stay here and although I stayed in their standard suite which is one step less than my previous stay, the accommodation was very much the same. The bed is probably the biggest you can find in most luxurious hotels. Wifi is available for free everywhere which makes my life very easy as work goes with me everywhere.

The food was quite good, though I enjoyed Thai food slightly more than Western food. Complimentary snacks and fruits were a nice touch. The service was excellent. Staff were friendly and more importantly effective, which can be rare even in some 5-star hotels in Bangkok.

Although the hotel is set on the cliff, they have the service to take you down to the beach nearby. Probably the only drawback if compared to beach side hotels. But it is a trade-off for the stunning view, especially for the sunset.

Finally, I enjoyed the exercise room as it has modern equipment and offers great seaview. I am already looking forward to my next stay.

Room Tip: The only difference will be how far the room is from the lobby. If your room is a bit far, then be p...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank zanBangkok
Paresa, General Manager at Paresa Resort Phuket, responded to this review, 13 November 2012
Thank you for your review! I'm glad you took the time to enjoy the beautiful sunset and dine at our restaurant!

I hope you return sometime soon!

Scot

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 28 April 2012

We spent 2 nights of our honeymoon at Paresa in an aqua pool suite. We loved it!

From the very start, you are greeted with a friendly welcome from Paresa's lovely staff. The foyer is beautifully tranquil and you feel like you are at a day spa!

They take you down the stairs and open the big wooden doors to reveal to stunning view over the Andaman sea.

Paresa is wonderfully relaxing. The infinity pool is absolutely stunning. It is easy to catch a shuttle to the beach club at Kamala. And the attendant at the beach was always happy to help arrange massages, get us some delicious (and cheap) Thai food and ice creams!

The restaurant at Paresa has both a Thai and Italian menu - both are fabulous. You won't be disappointed! And at sunset it is just stunning. For breakfast you get a buffet in addition to a hot a la carte selection.

The "Angels" really give this resort a 5 star experience. They are always ready to assist and they even give you a choice of which soap you would like in your room!

Thank you to the team at Paresa. We had a fabulous time!

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Onemorereview
Thank you for your lovely review. I'm glad you had a great honeymoon and Paresa and our staff were able to meet all your needs and desires to make it a memorable experience!

I hope to see you soon!

Cape Town
Reviewed 22 April 2012

We stayed at Paresa for three nights towards the end of our honeymoon in April 2012. What a fantastic experience! This was definitely the highlight of our two week trip to Thailand. The room was fantastic with private infinity pool, massive, comfy bed and a huge bathroom with fluffy white towels (and separate beach/pool towels, which was a nice touch).

The restaurant serves delicious Thai food - it was so good we chose not to dine out in the nearby towns on any of the nights. I attended a Thai cooking class with Noon, the head chef, which I can highly recommend. She took me for a trip to the local market and explained all the ingredients to me. And of course she cooks up the best Thai dishes and is a great teacher.

The staff at Paresa were helpful and friendly. Service is impeccable at this cliff side resort. It has a great location with the most amazing views. It is close to the local beach and town and about a 15 minute drive to Pathong. I highly recommend a day at Kamala beach, where Paresa has it's own private demarcated area complete with beach bar and day beds.

I want to return to Paresa as soon as I can - a true heaven of heavens! Thank you to all at Paresa for making our honeymoon that more memorable.

1 Thank Bonnie S
Thank you for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here at the heavens of all heavens and took the time to enjoy the experience of the Thai cooking class.

I hope you return to us soon!

Paris, France
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Ok so Paresa is everything you would want from a beautiful relaxing hotel. The location is gorgeous and away from all of Phuket's crowds in what they call the millionaire's mile, a few minutes from Kamala. We had booked the "Aqua pool suite" but luckily got upgraded to the "Dima pool suite" which was super nice. The room was very big, the view was magnificent and the best part was the outside/pool section. The whole bathroom was actually outside of the room on an island in the middle of the pool ! If I could make some remarks about the room, was that it didn't have any sitting or writing space (like a desk for ex) besides the actual bed or the day bed but that really wasn't all that annoying comparing to the charms of it. The staff and the "Angels" as they were called were all very nice and very helpful. The little shop had some nice things to buy and library had a good collection of books/dvd's. Food was also good in both the Italian and the Thai restaurant, breakfast was nice and the seven course meal in "Recipe" is a gastronomic delight. And I guess I've saved the best for last, the Infinity pool is without a doubt one of the best pools I've ever dipped in. Especially the afternoon's with the sun and the clouds and ... the view is just heavenly. So here's what I have to say about Paresa; don't think twice, just go there and enjoy !

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review! I'm glad you found the staff kind and helpful and that you got to enjoy the infinity pool experience, along with it's views, it's truely a wonderful place to relax!

I hope you return sometime soon!

ny
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We had a wonderful 2 night stay in February in two Talay Suites, booked through Jetsetter. My in-laws stayed in the room next door and we were able to share an infinity pool which had the most amazing view of the ocean. The suite itself is large and very clean. The bathroom is amazing with a huge stone bathtub. The toiletries smell amazing. The bed was very comfortable and there is a bedside remote control for the lights in the room, including bathroom. We also borrowed a favorite DVD as well as new international magazines from the library.

The service is 5 star, comparable with Four Seasons hotels. Our angel 'M' was great and all of the angels provided excellent service. We never waited long for the buggy to pick us up to take us to the restaurant or the spa.

The food is also outstanding. From the breakfast buffet with western options like bircher muesli to the thai options. We ended up eating all our meals at Paresa as we did not want to leave the resort - it was just too nice! Everything was delicious and I am still reminiscing about everything we ate.

We also indulged in some spa treatments which were excellent. We took advantage of the early bird special discount which was a good deal. The beach club is nice and the service was excellent, but it was too hot to stay by the beach all day and since we had a private pool in our room, we spent most of our time there.

I hope we can go back one day. My father in law loved it so much that he wanted to be chained to the hotel when we were leaving! My mother in law says she still dreams about the beautiful sunset.

Thanks Paresa for an amazing holiday!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank music1Ny
Paresa, Manager at Paresa Resort Phuket, responded to this review, 13 November 2012
Thank you for your review! I'm glad Paresa made your holiday unique and memorable.

I hope you return soon!

Melbourne
Reviewed 15 April 2012

We stayed at Paresa for 5 nights in an Aqua suite with own private pool. Amazing experience of the views of the Andaman Sea. We were initially given a room with not such great views which was blocked by big trees, however upon request the staff quickly accomadated our request and changed our room with better views and a much more private room. We had a great time which was mainly relaxation which is why we chose Paresa truely away from all the hustle and bustle of the noisy Patong. Food was awesome reasonably priced, great value and on top of it delicious dishes, we tried both the western and Thai, My partner is a critic when it comes to food and even he loved every dish we tried from entree to desert. The 1st night we were there was a Monday so was really quiet and the staff were awesome with great service however it got busier by the weekend and we noticed a little bit of change in the service, possibly because the staff were getting flustered by the number of people. View from the garden is amazing and truely feels like "heaven of all heavens" when you get there. Overrall great experience. Would definately go back again!

2 Thank Anu128
Thank you for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in the "heavens of all heavens".

I hope to see you again soon!

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 1 April 2012

We enjoyed our stay in Paresa. Eventhough it is a bit far from Patong, but the place is such beautiful resort and perfect for those on a honeymoon.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AkmaAbuBakar
Thank you for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you return soon.

Scot
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kamala
Sri Panwa Phuket Luxury Pool Villa Hotel
Andara Resort and Villas
Trisara Phuket
Trisara Phuket
#2 of 95 in Thalang District

Been to Paresa Resort Phuket? Share your experiences!