Good points....Very large rooms with large en suite. Rooms were clean, basic design but well equipped, tv, wifi, balcony etc. Lovely big clean pool at rear with lots of sun beds. Walkable to a must see show, Fantasea (large expensive circus show - do mind as they con you to hand in cameras so you pay 700bht+ for one of their photos)
Bad points....very hard bed but was okay for a couple of nights. Lack of staff, nor could any speak much English. Jacuzzi built into pool and had to be turned on/off via staff. Very little local amenities (use the beach heading south to find shops)
Overall....we paid half the price of other hotels and this was a bargain even though it had its faults. We enjoyed our brief stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday apartment on the beach for people who perfer not to stay in hotels with living room and European style kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kamala Beachfront Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamala Beachfront Apartment Hotel Kamala
- Kamala Beachfront Apartment Phuket