Stayed for 4 nights at the Kamala Beachfront Apartments. Looked fine on the website - were deciding between there and the resort, but for about $100 per night as opposed to $150 per night at the resort decided to go with it. We got back room up the top which faces onto road and the windows/door doesn't cut out any sound from the road. It's not a busy road but there's a rooster which wakes you up in the morning and you do hear cars/motorbikes going by. The kitchen and bathroom have no windows and just a feeble yellow light so was a bit depressing. If it had been cheaper then I would have said it was basic but that you got what you paid for so would be fine to recommend to people on a budget. We checked out day early and went and stayed up the road in the resort instead for our last night to have a bit more luxury and a quieter nights sleep. Couldn't compare the too, so for a bit more money, the resort was definitely the better choice!
However, would say location is central and good, and reception staff were polite and friendly. Also got free wifi in the room which was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday apartment on the beach for people who perfer not to stay in hotels with living room and European style kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kamala Beachfront Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamala Beachfront Apartment Hotel Kamala
- Kamala Beachfront Apartment Phuket