Staid here with my wife and another befriended couple in March 2013. Kamala is quite a nice town, definitely to be recommended over Patong if you do not look for Cancun-style action. The Kamala Beachfront Apartment is really located right next to the beach with a small pool and direct beach access. The rooms were modern equipped and had a small kitchen with fridge (probably the most important in hot Thailand). Only downside was that the warm water did not seem to work. We could also store our luggage and use the showers since we were flying back late. At the beach, there are a number of nice bars and restaurants as well as cheap massage places. Overall, a very nice stay for a weekend of fun and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday apartment on the beach for people who perfer not to stay in hotels with living room and European style kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Kamala Beachfront Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamala Beachfront Apartment Hotel Kamala
- Kamala Beachfront Apartment Phuket