Just returned from a three night stay(family of 4) at a two bedroom suite, in fact had three bed rooms! spacious living area, fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms and a toilet. outdoor private pool with an expansive veranda with 4 sun beds, sofa and dining table. The views are breathtaking whichever way you look. the landscaping, simple but extremely lush. The location is excellent, nothing is too far and the hotel provided us with round trips to Phuket airport, Kamala is within walking distance including Fantasea. The beach lounge was a bit of a disappointment, nothing special, it was a bit neglected and derelict, The staff were friendly and very helpful. The breakfast included a choice of fresh fruits, cereals, toasts, pastries and a choice of eggs and fresh juices, but no cooked food. Was fine for us and enjoyed it, but we don't feast on breakfast anyway. We had a few dinners and lunches at Silk and the food was excellent. We were given free 3X 90 minutes massage at the Spa, we used one 90 minute and was excellent. The neighborhood was quiet and very peaceful, excellent for walking and jogging. Would we go back? We certainly would.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Andara is an ultra-deluxe villa and residences resort at Kamala Beach (Phuket) set on a hill rising gentle from the Andaman Sea offering stunning ocean views. Minutes away are Phuket’s best restaurants, boutiques, world-class golf resorts and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Andara Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andara Resort And Villas Hotel Kamala
- Andara Resort And Villas Kamala, Phuket