Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2012

So....me and my boyfriend lived here for a month last year..in what could only be described as nothing short of paradise. On top of this huge hill, overlooking mountains of rain forest all the meanwhile our room being IN the rain forest. More then half of our apartment was these sliding glass windows, so you could literally open them all up and have your entire living room and bedroom be outside, with a beautiful view of the hills. Huge lizards would hang out on the trees right next to our balcony..it was awesome. Everything was so white, bright, clean and elegantly furnished..talk about zen. One year later (a couple of days ago)...my boyfriend took me back there on a surprise vacation. This time we got a studio apartment...we didnt have a view this time, but it was still amazingly beautiful inside. The restaurant didnt always have what i wanted..but each day..they literally went out of their way and went to the store to buy whatever I wanted to eat on their menu..even if it was too early for what i wanted. All the waitresses were lovely and accommodating in every way....one even delivered the food right to our back door and picked it up later. They dont normally do room service, as this is more of an apartment complex...but that says alot, that they were willingly to do it anyways just because we asked. During monsoon season they do tend to lose power here and their...but it always comes back on within an hour or so..and this last time when we did lose power and the restaurant couldnt cook because of it...the head reception girl went into her personal refrigerator and brought me some yogurt and a drink saying "it was all she had". There are a lot of scams in phuket...people trying to get your money and the like..and it was so unbelievably refreshing to find a place that was reasonably priced and trust worthy, where the staff actually cared and went out of their way to accommodate you. When they opened up their new reception desk...they through a big party for everyone staying at the resort and gave away free food and drinks to all. Their shuttle goes to kamala beach every hour on the hour but its better to just rent one of their motorbikes...because not only is it a great experience, (and you should definitely avoid the tuk tuk taxis at all costs due to scams) but renting from them is actually cheaper then any of the other bike rentals we found in the surrounding towns including patong. (Again, another sign of trust which i greatly respect and mostly the reason why i bothered to take the time to write all of this)...the taxi service at the resort, only charges you a normal rate..and never trys to get more out of you...and they picked us up and dropped us off at the airport. IN CONCLUSION...(lol)......this place made me love phuket...OH! and did i mention its like literally a 5 min drive away from the best show in phuket...Fantasea. Let me tell you right now...that place comes out of NOWHERE lol...me and my guy were both shocked at the architecture and intricacy of this whole place. The show was random and interesting with a huge set..way bigger then broadway...and im from New York so Ive been to my fair share of plays. Basically...you will love. They suggest this awesome spa called the oasis that the shuttle bus will take you right to 5 min away...and have the best time ever! lol

Room tip: Get a high up room with a view :D
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bonnie T
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Very good staff, beautiful rooms and area
phones in hotel didn't work
one's was problem with electricity

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
8  Thank Yulia K
Reviewed 6 April 2012

The restaurant is under new management and better than before. I recommended the Resort to friends and they enjoyed the stay.

Negatives were the 'condo' lacked quality. Large tub not so clean. Paint peeling. We live here and understand that Thai quality is not European/American quality. The resort management must step up and ensure top quality.

Room tip: Room overlooking jungle would be desired. Friends stayed here after I suggested The Trees. Owners lease the condo to others through the main office. This particular condo had damage in each room. Water damage, peeling paint, etc.
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank PhuketShopper
Reviewed 28 February 2012

It's not what I would call a resort, don't expect massages, a business centre, luxury toiletries, or 24-hour room service. Think serviced apartments in a residential area, so we ended up relying on the kamala beach shuttle and the hotel taxi service a lot (they won't call/provide numbers to other taxi services).

The apartments are on a hill, but the one we stayed in did not have a view. The trees are very tall so I imagine you would have to stay much higher up to take advantage of any views, although then I imagine it would be inconvenient to constantly be walking up and down a hill to get to the reception, pool, cafe, gym, etc.

There is a suttle to Kamala beach, but we found the location to be a bit inconvenient as the apartments are not well known and we had difficulty getting back a few times so would recommend printing a map with the reception's phone number noted down.

The room was fine if a little tired, really does need a coat of paint and some chips in the walls to be filled in. One of my main problems with the apartment was the lack of curtains, it only had blinds which didn't completly obscure the view from the pathway to the enterance. The room was clean but on one night we were given a towel which had holes and some small blood staines which was off putting (no other issues so perhaps just a mistake).

The pool was fine, but as this is effectively a condominium expect there to be families and children around the pool. The food at the cafe was fine and pretty reasonable compared to restaurants along the beach, although the cafe closes at 7pm and once at 6:45pm we were told the kitchen was closed and there is no where else within walking distance because of the hill (we just got back so fairly reluctant to take another taxi out again). Staff were all polite and no real issues on service if you move away from a resort mentality.

Overall, I think the apartments are fine, but to make the most of it I think you need to hire a car or moped to get around as it's fairly isolated (although this could impact having a few beers after dinner). The reason I have rated below average is becuase it was not what I expected and just think there are better alternatives in more convenient locations which offer better overall value.

Perhaps it just wasn't suitable for our purposes as I think this could be a good choice for families or older travellers (who don't need late dining or bar options) with a car.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank pk0
Reviewed 20 January 2012

This is very nice resort, which provides most of the things someone might want to do on vacation in Thailand. The rooms are very comfortable and have most of the furnishings needed. Staff are very polite and professional, and do their best to solve problems if you have them. A restaurant at the resort provides acceptable food, though better can be had at some of the local restaurants. The only drawback is its location; it's about 2 kilometers from the beach and it's located up a mountain drive that is really steep!! This means walking is not optional except for the very hearty (and they would sweat a bit in the Phuket heat). Transportation is provided on 1) two scheduled trips to and from the beach in morning and afternoon, and 2) upon request for a 50 baht fee. However, return travel requires a phone call and it's not easy to get through on the provided phone line.

Date of stay: January 2012