We spent 14 nights at Sunwing Resort Kamala Beach as a famly of 4. The location was amazing, the beach is just outside the resort with lost of places to eat and many little beach side stalls. The resturants inside the resort were very affordable and the food and service was exceptional, we ate at the resort resturants many times and enjoyed every meal.
We stayed in the Royal Family Pool Access rooms and this enhansied our stay even more, to have to pool access from your room was fantastic, the convienience of being able to duck back in your room for whatever reason was worth it.
Like other reviewers have said the resort does cater to the European visitor and we knew this thanks to TA, we did not book this hotel for the evening entertainment or the kids club (our children are to old) we choose it for it's location and price. And for us, price was outstanding and location perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fully contained family resort with its own restaurants, entertainment programs and a host of activities for all ages. The resort includes all the fun, adventure, and luxury that families want most, elevating the family vacation to world-class standards on the unspoiled Kamala beach of Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp and Booking.com so you can book your Sunwing Kamala Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunwing Resort - Kamala Beach Hotel Kamala
- Sunwing Kamala Beach Phuket