We stayed in a two bedroom suite (I don't share) with our two girls from the 10/08-18/08/12. The resort came highly recommended from my best friend and I wasn't disappointed! Positives- resort is well maintained with beautiful gardens and well appointed and clean rooms, there are numerous pools - 2 of which have waterslides, the included breakfast- AMAZING, kids entertainment (cartoons on big screen and coloring in near restuarant)was okay, a minimart close at hand with other (cheaper) shops only a 10 min walk away, massage huts nearby(I miss you!), a good (better in high season) selection of resturants on the beach, a BEAUTIFUL beach, a short took-took (or other) ride into Patong.
The downsides- the kids club needs to pick up their game. The kids room looks tired and you have to stay on site with the kids(silly). The family shows start at 8pm at night- this is too late for kids who have been in the pool all day.
This place was FANTASTIC value for money. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fully contained family resort with its own restaurants, entertainment programs and a host of activities for all ages. The resort includes all the fun, adventure, and luxury that families want most, elevating the family vacation to world-class standards on the unspoiled Kamala beach of Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Sunwing Kamala Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunwing Resort - Kamala Beach Hotel Kamala
- Sunwing Kamala Beach Phuket