Sunwing is an amazing family resort, they literally have thought of everything. We stayed in a studio room with our 2 children aged 8 and 11, the room was spotlessly clean, modern and very functional with a great view over the pools with the jungle mountains in the background, really quite spectacular. The buffet breakfast was exceptional with probably the largest variety of foods I have seen an a buffet. The restaurant meals were of a very high standard and great value with Thai meals at around $6 and the kids eating free, the local restaurants could not compete with this value and the service was efficient and friendly. Kamala consists of a few resorts, a beautiful beach ( even in the rainy season, though surf quite big), beach restaurants and bars and a small tourist shopping precinct and a small town on the main road. Patong is 7km ($16) taxi ride if you want more retail opportunities or some of Thailands world famous night life.
Sunwing is a world class resort and I would recommend it strongly to families looking for a purpose built, high quality, safe resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fully contained family resort with its own restaurants, entertainment programs and a host of activities for all ages. The resort includes all the fun, adventure, and luxury that families want most, elevating the family vacation to world-class standards on the unspoiled Kamala beach of Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunwing Kamala Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunwing Resort - Kamala Beach Hotel Kamala
- Sunwing Kamala Beach Phuket