“Excellent”

Merlin Divers - Kamala Diving Center
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Kamala
More attraction details
Owner description: Merlin Divers SSI dive center provides scuba dive services on Phuket with a personal touch. For all dive trips and courses we promise small groups. Merlin Divers offers all SSI & PADI dive courses from beginner to the professional level. We run half day scuba dive trips along the west coast of Phuket, dive trips from 1 up to 10 days to the dive sites of Phi Phi, Racha and Similan Islands, Shark Point, Anemone Reef and King Cruiser wreck and Burma.
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Dived many times with Merlin in 10 days, staff are friendly and helpful. The local diving boat goes everyday and they offer to wash your kit and take you back to your hotel aswell! Good price and good diving. Overall very good.

1  Thank Hay175
Write a ReviewReviews (1,608)
All reviews
in 14 reviews
"phuket area"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I completed my PADI open water course with Merlin Divers a few weeks ago (the first of the season). I selected them based on the many positive reviews on Tripadvisor and they didn't disappoint. From first communication through to the execution of the course everything was efficient and personal. Robert picked me up at my hotel and ran me through the initial course materials; as I was the only one doing the course I had the full attention of Paul the dive instructor and a couple other guys (dive buddies) that were training to get their dive master qualifications. We had our own boat and everything was done efficiently to make the most of your time. The local dive sites weren't spectacular but that didn't bother me as my goal was getting the qualification. It I had more time I'm sure the many day dive trips they offer would have been far more interesting. I was very happy with my selection/ experience and can highly recommend them.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I was perfectly taken care of by Robert and Paul.The diving lessons was perfectly suited for me since this was my first time and had no experience from diving.This was 3 great days with a theory and practice package.It was safe all the time and i could practice all under control by dive master.We was diving in excellent places and eventhough low season we was lucky with the weather.Ill be back for the advanced course next time.Thanks again to Robert and Paul.You are the best.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I decided to complete my Advanced Open Water in Phuket, i reviewed many dive shops on Trip Advisor and settled on the one with the best reviews. There is a good reason Merlin Divers are #1 on Trip Advisor, they definitely know the industry and make it a great experience. We spent the first day at Rachya Yai doing our Nav and PPB dives, then the 2nd day we headed out to Koh Dok Mai, Kingcruiser and Shark Point. We completed our Deep, Wreck and Multilevel respectively. The whole day is as easy as it gets, picked up and dropped off from where we were staying, lunch and a very experienced instructor in Paul. Thanks for the diving!

1  Thank KimAus85