Stayed here for 2 nights in the ocean view room. The resort is beautiful, extremely clean, staff very courteous. On arrival you are greeted with a cold towel, juice and a plate of fruits. You dont need to stand in a queue for checkin, You can wait in the lobby and the staff takes your documents and returns with your key. They personally escort you to the room. The rooms are very spacious and has a beautiful view of the bay. There is a tram that takes you to the rooms, Initially the tram sounds very exciting, but a couple of trips later you find it to be very slow. The resort does have its own private beach, though keep in mind that swimming here is close to impossible since it has a lot of rocks. The restaurant is nice with good size portion of food per serving.
You might want to keep some buffer time during checkout since the staff has to travel between various levels in the hotel using the tram which as mentioned earlier is a bit slow
The resort is around 3-4 kms from Patong . Cant wait to head back there and stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Kamala and Patong Beaches in the secluded and tranquil Nakalay Bay, we offer an exclusive beachside retreat for couples, honeymooners and families.Choose from 191 luxury air-conditioned villas set amidst 25 acres of lush tropical gardens with traditional Thai ambience. Some villas offer stunning views of the azure waters of the Andaman Sea, from hillside or beach front locations, whilst others provide direct access to the beautiful lagoon swimming pool set in the heart of the fragrant gardenThe lagoon pool is sculpted to follow the natural curves of the land and to blend in with lush tropical gardens that roll gently out on to the sandy shoreline of one of Phuket's most secluded beaches. Whether enjoying a swim, relaxing at the Nakalay Spa or at one of the many outside bars and open space restaurants, guests can truly unwind amidst this tranquil ambience Where Thai tradition Meets Nature. With a programme of holistic wellness activities such as Yoga, Muay Thai (Thai Boxing) or Tai Chi, guests can experience a complete rejuvenation of mind, body and spirit during their stay. Discover for yourself why former guests have described our resort as a hidden paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thavorn Beach Village Hotel Patong
- Thavorn Beach Village And Spa
- Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa Kamala, Phuket