Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Keemala(Kamala)
1,717 results
All reviewscable carold siamprivate beachhillside roomorchid gardenvip loungecrocodile barlagoon poollow tidenakalay baybeach frontpool access roomtuk tukocean view villahill sidethai restaurantamazing pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Just back from a 2 night stay in Thavorn Beach Village and Spa. This was my 2nd visit to Phuket, last time I was put up at Pimnera which is right in the heart of Patong. I couldn't believe that there could be so much serenity and calmness just 10 mins drive from Patong beach. Thavorn was excellent. We stayed at the 4th floor beach facing room which had its private jacuzzi in the balcony. As noted by other reviewers, the rooms are dated and have classic wooden decor, but the view and the privacy makes up for this. Also, the resort has its private beach with beautiful 4 poster beds strewn across which make it very picturesque. Do try out the romantic candle light dinner by the beach (closed off when it rains). The service and the food were excellent, definitely the best thai curries I have ever had. In contrast, the food from Patong Beach area, Junceylon fades in comparison. Also, thanks to Mr Dee at the activity center who helped me and my husband in snorkelling. If I could add 1 recommendation, that would be to make the shuttle timings more frequent. Shuttle bus to and from patong beach run every 4-5 hours now. Alternately, you could take one way taxi that costs around 400 Bahts. Airport cabs are fixed at 800 Bahts per trip. If I visit Phuket again, this would be the place I stay!

Room Tip: Both beach villas and rooms upon the hill are good. If you want privacy, go for the corner hill rooms. Stick to 3rd or 4th floor since the ones above take a long time by the wooden tram/buggy.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelling_s0ul
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The hotel has a perfect location. It is not only close to the Patong area, where all the shopping and night life are, but also has a private beach on which hotel guests can chill. My friends and I stayed in the villas that are connected to the pool, so we get to enjoy the beautiful pool without stepping out of our rooms. The hotel has a theme of where nature meets Thai tradition, which is reflected by the hotel's beautiful garden. The room is clean and nice, and the food is absolutely delicious.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Lscmaxwell
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We were originally staying next door; however, my brother and sister-in-law were staying at Thavorn. We ended up moving here because even as a visitor we were treated with kindness and caring. From our initial greeting (cold towels and fruit) to our room - a poolside room we were thoroughly impressed. The room had a walk a bathroom, shower and powder room with spa bath. From our deck we could access the pool...which was clean and spacious. This place is like an oasis after the busyness of Patong Beach. We liked being out if town away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to visit. Special mention to staff Koy, Ulia, Patrick, Tatar and Noi who really went out if their way to make our stay special. Thank you everyone.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Chrissys1
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Clean and spacious room, relax environment with naturally hotel area decoration, lovely recreation area at beach front, gorgeous swimming pool, variety of breakfast included, impressive service from hotel employees.

Room Tip: Beach front villas is recommended.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PoundC
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel the staff have been absolutely awesome the rooms are clean the swimming pool is beautiful and clean this has really made our stay in Phuket really nice I originally booked for 2 nights but have extended to 5 nights.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends