This hotel has one of the nicest landscapes I have seen. A private beach with beach villas and an enormous pool (largest in Phuket) with pool villas or hotel room up the hill ( which you reach via an old cable car). The beach villas are basic but you have all you need and in the morning you open the door and have a coffee or tea at the Terrance and watch the ocean. We loved the place only disadvantage is the food. The hotel has two restaurants which are pretty expensive and you are 39 min away from patong, so very little chance to get some cheap great Thai food. The hotel offers three times a day a shuttle bus, for the rest of the time you can order a cab. Hotel has only wifi in the lobby, I found this very relaxing, the kids not so. They also have a good gym with a helpful instructor. Overall a great relaxing place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Kamala and Patong Beaches in the secluded and tranquil Nakalay Bay, we offer an exclusive beachside retreat for couples, honeymooners and families.Choose from 191 luxury air-conditioned villas set amidst 25 acres of lush tropical gardens with traditional Thai ambience. Some villas offer stunning views of the azure waters of the Andaman Sea, from hillside or beach front locations, whilst others provide direct access to the beautiful lagoon swimming pool set in the heart of the fragrant gardenThe lagoon pool is sculpted to follow the natural curves of the land and to blend in with lush tropical gardens that roll gently out on to the sandy shoreline of one of Phuket's most secluded beaches. Whether enjoying a swim, relaxing at the Nakalay Spa or at one of the many outside bars and open space restaurants, guests can truly unwind amidst this tranquil ambience Where Thai tradition Meets Nature. With a programme of holistic wellness activities such as Yoga, Muay Thai (Thai Boxing) or Tai Chi, guests can experience a complete rejuvenation of mind, body and spirit during their stay. Discover for yourself why former guests have described our resort as a hidden paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thavorn Beach Village Hotel Patong
- Thavorn Beach Village And Spa
- Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa Kamala, Phuket