My wife and I recently stayed at the Kamala Beach Resort in Phuket. The hotel is a solidly four star hotel. Very nice, attentive staff and no less than five super sized pools! Two of them with bars. The hotel is right on Kamala Beach which is a plus and the hotel restaurant was excellent for breakfast and dinner with it's mavellous ocean view. Our room had a slight mould smell which was no big deal as in every other facet, the room was good. There was some kind of storage area next door that the staff used frequently which sometimes could be a liitle noisy...but again, no big deal. However, there were a number of roosters that live nearby to the resort and they would go off every five minutes for the first few morning hours which WAS a bit of a bummer! My wife accidently forgot her jeans jacket in the cupboard of the room. When we rang back a couple days later - the jacket had long vanished. Oh well, no big deal! Overall, a lovely place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Kamala Beach is a place where life is calmer, where every day is a break from everyday life and where time for once is on your side. Children probably think that this is a totally boring place. Adults traveling without children describe this as simply wonderful. We have adjusted all our services according to your interests, especially those of you appreciating good food, wine, wellness and a calm relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Hotel Kamala
- Kamala Beach Hotel
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Phuket