Sunprime Kamala Beach
US$73
Ayara Kamala Resort & Spa(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$178
Agoda.com
Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$104
Agoda.com
Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$91
Sunwing Kamala Beach(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$127
  • Pool
Aquamarine Resort & Villa(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$63
Hotels.com
Andara Resort and Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$492
Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$73
Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$125
U Zenmaya Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$103
1,562 results
All reviewssaga repdeluxe pool viewbeach wingkamala beachbeach frontfree upgrademini martlarge hoteljunior suitecloser to the beachswim up barlow seasonnice beachthai massagepool restaurantgreat resortpool towels
Reviewed 8 December 2012

Nice resort for people over 35. Avoid the pool as the chairs fill up very quickly. Instead go to the beach and rent a chair for the day. There are plenty of restaurants a short walk onto the beach that is 5 minutes away. This is a solid 3.5 Star resort hotel.

Room Tip: get the poolside room on the Sunprime side near the reception desk
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank jim09320
Reviewed 4 December 2012

I stayed for five nights at this resort. I stayed in three separate rooms. It says beach resort but only about half a dozen rooms actually see the ocean. Internet service is the worst I have ever come across and the staff are slow and unresponsive, albeit friendly.
On booking, I was mislead by the advertisement. I chose the best room in the house, which was small and some 200metres from the beach itself. I asked to be moved to a room with sea view as that was what I was expecting. As I was working on vacation I required a wireless Internet, as the room was a downgrade they would refund difference, however, I negotiated wireless Internet. Of course the room I was placed into had no coverage, another two days of promising to fix this and I demanded another room. The room I finally went into was ok, had Internet coverage, but I had to share room with two huge rats and a family of cockroaches. Will I travel to Phuket again? YES. Will I stay at Kamala beach resort? Not a chance! Would I recommend Kamala Beach? NO.

Room Tip: Go to Bang Tau, don't bother with Kamala Beach! If you do ask for beach view room. Make sure it is clean, and don't let staff fob you off!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
10  Thank Luke01061968
Reviewed 3 December 2012

We were here in November and very impressed with the overall quality.

The rooms were clean and spacious and we were lucky enough to be close to the mini supermarket which was handy. We were also close to the gym, which we didn't use but seemed fairly well equipped.

There are quite a few really big pools, one had a volleyball net, one or two of them had cocktail bars, the kids one had a slide.

The staff were all very friendly and helpful, and the restaurant food and room service were good.

The location's pretty good - you can walk from the hotel straight onto the beach, and it's a five minute walk up the beach to Kamala shops and restaurants.

The only slight drawbacks were that the wi-fi was way overpriced and if you're travelling with a couple of friends, as we were, the resort seemed to cater mostly to young families and either honeymooning or retired couples. But overall great resort and good value.

Room Tip: It's a massive place so I'd suggest trying to get ground floor room somewhere close to the reception so you're close to everything and not having to walk too far to the beach and pool and restaurant.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Chris K
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Very good place to stay. My family love this Hotel. 7 pools, so not crowded :) We liked that a lot.
The Staff is very attentive and friendly. Food is average but there are many other restaurants in Kamala beach. I suggest to go to the Grill Bill restaurant in Kamala for a great BBQ experience ( best restaurant in Kamala ) or any little Thai restaurant on the beach road.
We can absolute recommend the Kamala Beach resort .

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank workingwoman772
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Stayed at the resort for 12 nights. Had to travel into Patong quite a bit and the resort is close enough, yet far enough away to feel secluded. We got an automatic upgrade when checking in and since we were travelling with friends, we requested a room next to theirs. Their room ended up being quite smelly and so they got upgraded to a pool view room in the new wing. We requested to be moved next to them and the staff very quickly and happily obliged even though there was nothing wrong with our room. Staff are lovely, pools and pool bars are fantastic. Room service is very efficient. Breakfast is good, what you'd expect since feeding so many. Could do with some good coffee though. I did order a coffee one morning from the machine however I think they should train someone in a barrister couse and stock that fantastic organic thai coffee. We would've happily paid for and bought coffee every morning. Other food at the resort is good, however if you walk on to the beach, turn right and walk about 150m theres a fantastic place called coconut garden which does amazing fresh food and cheap too. We ended up eating there quite a few nights. The resort is worth staying at, its clean, modern and the staff are incredibly lovely. Close enough to everything, on the beach, massive child free pools, good value for money.

Room Tip: The pool view room we got upgraded to was massive and would've been worth booking to start with.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends