My husband and I visited Thailand in August 2011 and stayed at the Kamala Beach Resort in Phuket for 4 nights.
The location of the resort is fantastic.It is by the sea.Phuket is picturesque,a piece of paradise.
We really enjoyed the hospitality of the staff,the delicious food and the unique Thai massage.The rooms are spacious and clean.
We will visit it again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Kamala Beach is a place where life is calmer, where every day is a break from everyday life and where time for once is on your side. Children probably think that this is a totally boring place. Adults traveling without children describe this as simply wonderful. We have adjusted all our services according to your interests, especially those of you appreciating good food, wine, wellness and a calm relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Hotel Kamala
- Kamala Beach Hotel
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Phuket