It is very good hotel, it is a bit far from Patong, but not big problem. A place to relax around pool, we do not need to fight for sunbed like other hotel :-). The most important we like this hotel is not allow for child under 15 years old.
Staff at the pool and breakfast are friendly but not at front desk.
However we don not like Internet which we paid but speed so slow and disconnect many times. But internet at lobby (free) is more faster. They should provide better internet if they decide to charge.
When we ordered something at the pool, they bring us with plastic box. If they do care environment like they put in the bathroom to wash towel, they should no use plastic box.
They even charge when we print boarding pass :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Kamala Beach is a place where life is calmer, where every day is a break from everyday life and where time for once is on your side. Children probably think that this is a totally boring place. Adults traveling without children describe this as simply wonderful. We have adjusted all our services according to your interests, especially those of you appreciating good food, wine, wellness and a calm relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and TravelUp so you can book your Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Hotel Kamala
- Kamala Beach Hotel
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Phuket