1,607 results
All reviewssaga repbeach wingdeluxe pool view roomkamala beachbeach frontnon smokingmini martlarge hotellow seasonsister hotelthai massagepool restaurantswim up barnice beachgreat resortpool towelsthai food
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We spent four nights from our honey moon in this hotel.it was amazing experience.the room was very clean and spacious. The staff was very helpful.the breakfast was good.the pool was clean.there is shuttle bus to transfer u to patong beach.it is only five minutes walk to fantasy show.the hotel is by the sea. I advise the honeymooners to give this hotel a chance.u will never regret it

Room Tip: Try to take a room by the pool
Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Radwasalah
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I loved my 10 nights at this great resort. The location,food and staff all first class. My favourite beverage was the Watermelon Shake. I had many in Phuket. I can definitely say the ones served at Kamala Beach Resort were the best in Phuket. My room on the third floor of the New Section overlooking the pool was stunning. I loved the activities included especially the Yoga and Water Aerobics. If you want a relaxing holiday right on the beach with great food, massages and a choice of pools then the Kamala Beach Resort is a great choice.I like the variety it offers, the tut tut that goes directly to Patong Shopping Centre during the day and evening and the shopping plus restaurants near this resort. I will definitely return here for my next holiday in Thailand.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank Maycole666
Reviewed 8 January 2014

My husband and I visited Thailand in August 2011 and stayed at the Kamala Beach Resort in Phuket for 4 nights.

The location of the resort is fantastic.It is by the sea.Phuket is picturesque,a piece of paradise.

We really enjoyed the hospitality of the staff,the delicious food and the unique Thai massage.The rooms are spacious and clean.

We will visit it again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank salonica s
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This hotel is clean besides a small trail of ants in our room, but that is expected in warm areas. The service however is average. They only have a small beach area with 20 beds. Then it is surrounded by public beach chairs that mostly the guest have to occupy because there is not enough room on the resort beach. This makes it annoying because if you want to lay out all day you have to go to the restaurant and order take out food instead of someone bringing it to you. There is not much to do if you are looking for night life i would recommend Patong. a nearby area. I probably wouldn't stay at this resort again It was ranked 4 stars and at best it was a 3.

Room Tip: choose a pool side room. By the description I thought we had a garden view but I ended up with a balcony over looking the parking lot
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lauren O
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Just returned from 8 night stay at the adult section of this hotel. We were in the older style room but it was adequate, clean and very quiet. One huge plus for this hotel are the swimming pools, there are 4 in total so none of them ever felt cramped - the hotel also removes towels from reserved sun beds before 9:30am which was excellent (most hotels say that they will do this but don't!). We didn't realize that you could upgrade to all inclusive when we booked but having read reviews we decided to request this on check-in. I have stopped in many all inclusive hotels and unfortunately this hotel doesn't seem very clear on the rules! If you were with Saga you could eat at any of the restaurants (the restaurant by the sea being the nicest) however the first 2 evenings the staff attempted to turn us away, saying we must go to the buffet restaurant instead. After discussions over 2 days this matter was finally resolved but it was quite embarrassing at the time! I would not recommend all inclusive as you are also restricted to set choices at the restaurant by the sea. Unfortunately I didn't like the resort and the beach was extremely busy. I would have given the hotel a 3.5 but I haven't worked out how to do that!!! I must comment on the staff: they were lovely, helpful and happy!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple