We were at the Kamala Beach at the begining of Feb.Cannot comment on the regular rooms as we were upgraded to a suite as the hotel was full.It sounds nice to say we had a suite ,but it was too big a room area also it was in block 7 which is quite a walk to/from the beachside resturant and bars .I think a regular room would have been better.The food was average at the buffet resturant and good in the a la carte resturant ,depending on what you order.All staff were nice and helpful.
There are several attractive pools with beds and sunshades ,but as the sun moved it was difficult to move the shade if you did not want full sun.One good thing is that the hotel has a "no towels on sunbeds before 0900" policy unless of course you sit there .The hotel is by a long clean beach ,but it is surrounded by hundreds sunbeds and shades owned by local traders.Which of course are availlable for guests to hire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Kamala Beach is a place where life is calmer, where every day is a break from everyday life and where time for once is on your side. Children probably think that this is a totally boring place. Adults traveling without children describe this as simply wonderful. We have adjusted all our services according to your interests, especially those of you appreciating good food, wine, wellness and a calm relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sunprime Kamala Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Hotel Kamala
- Kamala Beach Hotel
- Sunprime Kamala Beach Phuket