We Just got back from phuket and i can say without doubt this hotel has been the best we have stayed in, in the whole of Thailand. Stayed for 12 nights and it was brilliant.
Perfect - right on the Beach. The beach has crystal clear water and fine White sand.with lots to do on the beach.The weather was of course stunning.
Kamala is a great alternative to the more busy locations. The town has everything you need. Good restaurants - Taylors - Massage parlors. All within walking distance. Right outside the hotel on the beach there are plenty of restaurants to choose from.
Should you want to join the more busy nightlife Patong is only 15 minutes away.
The staff, especially Kukai on reception was fantastic and the service level is very very high. Always a smile from house keeping to manager. We had a room (7411) with mountain view which was just fabulous to sit there in an evening sipping our G & Ts
Breakfast was excellent with lots of different choices for any taste.Evening meals were out of this world. Swimming pools are big and very well maintained and brilliantly quiet.They have a lady there called Martina. One of her jobs is the " Pool Police ". That means you are not allowed to book your sun bed before 09.30 in the morning, which is great, so you don't have to get up in the morning at 6 am and reserve your sun bed like some people do, then they disappear till lunch time and expect the sun bed still to be vacant, as the pool police will remove your towel and gear before 09.30 and you get nowt.
The hotel is adult only and has a very laid back atmosfhere. If you are young people looking for a place to party I would not reccomend this hotel. If you however want a fantastic place to relax - right on the beach - among an extremely friendly staff this is definitely the place to stay
Cant recommend this hotel enough.was fantastic from check in till check out. No problems at all
Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple and we would certainly go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Kamala Beach is a place where life is calmer, where every day is a break from everyday life and where time for once is on your side. Children probably think that this is a totally boring place. Adults traveling without children describe this as simply wonderful. We have adjusted all our services according to your interests, especially those of you appreciating good food, wine, wellness and a calm relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunprime Kamala Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Hotel Kamala
- Kamala Beach Hotel
- Sunprime Kamala Beach Phuket