I would definitely recommend this resort! The hotel is a good 4 star hotel and in the resort you will find everything you need in a holiday. Easy access to beach (there aren’t public toilets in the beach), massages (by the pool no reservation needed), easy access to gym and training classes, ATM, reasonable prices in the minimarket ( so no need to find any other), cheap and good thai food in the hotels own restaurant (by the sea was lovely), you can book your trips from the hotels own travel agent which is opposite to the reception....needless to say more. Holiday really made easy, no reason to step out! By the kamala beach there were few good restaurants Salt and pepper and a restaurant next to it.
Also the Kamala village itself was lovely! Peaceful and quiet! Note that there seriously are no bars or bubs. So spending a holiday in Kamala is for those who want to relax and going to bed early and just enjoy the various trips.
Party is at the Patongs bangla road, shopping and good international style restaurants at Patongs Jung Ceylon shopping center (restaurants such as Wine connection and “Southern American steakhouse”). Taxi to Patong is 400 BHT, so easy to go as well! I definitely would recommend going there at least once.
Compared to the Karon and Kata beaches were we spend our other week, the Kamala beach was heavenly! I am definitely going back to this resort someday.
Go to the phi phi trip by spead boat (andaman tropical), it was excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Kamala Beach is a place where life is calmer, where every day is a break from everyday life and where time for once is on your side. Children probably think that this is a totally boring place. Adults traveling without children describe this as simply wonderful. We have adjusted all our services according to your interests, especially those of you appreciating good food, wine, wellness and a calm relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Hotel Kamala
- Kamala Beach Hotel
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Phuket