In June I travelled to Thailand for the first time with two good friends, we stayed at Kamala beach. The resort was immaculate, the staff friendly although their English was slightly limited. Being out of season only one restuarant was operational, the choices of food were however excellent and if you needed a change take a tuk-tuk or walk into Kamala Village which had a few places to try out. The hotel also offers daily shuttles to Patong which was fantastic as the night life was exceptional and well worth the 20 minute ride each way. The resort also has in-house massage services under a lapa in the garden. Fantastic Thai, oil, head and shoulders massages for 1 hour for THB 300, EXCELLENT Value ( $10, Euro 7, ZAR100). We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Kamala Beach is a place where life is calmer, where every day is a break from everyday life and where time for once is on your side. Children probably think that this is a totally boring place. Adults traveling without children describe this as simply wonderful. We have adjusted all our services according to your interests, especially those of you appreciating good food, wine, wellness and a calm relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Hotel Kamala
- Kamala Beach Hotel
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Phuket