“Fantastic steaks!”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Fantastic steaks!”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

The steaks we had at Grill Bill's were excellent and cooked to perfection. The decor was brilliant and toilets spotless. Alessandro was a charming host who constantly checked that we were happy with our meal. If you want a change from Thai food then I would definately recommend this restaurant.

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Chengdu, China
“One of my highlights in Kamala”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I only stayed 3 nights in kamala, and I went there twice for dinner. The rest. is only 5 min. walk from Kamala town and it looks very cozy at night. The rib is A must to try and don't forget once it's served, cut the whole piece of rib into smaller pieces and use your fingers. All the staff there is so friendly. During the dinner, we shared a lot of travel experience. you can also find a lot of interesting stories from the owner. Just can't wait to go back again:) Thanks for those 2 lovely nights.

Bad Kissingen, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was a perfect evening!!!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

When we came in we felt like we're in an other country.
The food was really great. The staff was more than friendly.
Ok the prices are not low....quality has its price and we paid it with pleasure.

Sydney, Australia
“Great birthday present!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

I'm a rib lover and finding this gem to celebrate my birthday while in Kamala was just incredible.
The service is very friendly and personal.
We were given complimentary fresh garlic bread while we waited for our meals. I ordered half BBQ rib and wasn't disappointed, it was cooked to perfection, tender meat that melt in your mouth. I had a side of mixed salad to accompany it which was a decent portion size. My husband had the pork platter with 1/4 rib, chop, pork steak, sausage, fries and bbq vegie. For a meat lover it hit the spot.
They kindly did a wonderful birthday surprise for me giving us this massive slice of Tiramisu all done up with a sparkler candle. To tell you the truth I'm not a Tiramisu enthusiast, but I will confess that, that one was to die for. The best one ever! Kid went home talking non-stop about my special birthday 'cake'.
Thank you Grill Bill guys for great service, food and wonderful memories of my birthday!

Visited November 2013
Kammala
“Good food, friendly staff that understands English :)”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Good food, friendly staff that understands English. Nice place for a change! Recommended for any occasion.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Grill Bill? Share your experiences!