“Very Professional”
Review of Paragon Tailor

Paragon Tailor
Ranked #8 of 15 Shopping in Kamala
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I was wanting to have a number of suites made, but after walking round a bit I was reluctant due to the fact that they tended to harass you before even entering there store. I'd decided the best thing to do was to look up on trip adviser what Tailor to go to in Phuket, and this was one a shop that was recommended, it was close to where I was staying, and on entering I immediately felt comfortable with Mike's demeanor, he not only listen to my needs, but also made some great recommendations - a true professional.

1  Thank Anthony B

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I also used Mike at Paragon Tailor recently and got a nice suit and some shirts made - great quality. My girlfriend was able to bring some shirts she owns and get them copied with new designs for a fraction of what they cost originally. You might be able to save some baht by bargaining hard down in Patong but I found Mike's to be laid back, no pressure and lots of time to pick the correct materials, styles ,etc.

Mike also has a tour company and a scooter rental company so he can be a one-stop shop for all your holiday needs!

Highly recommended!

3  Thank WorldTraveller-787
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Having met Mike while playing an international cricket tournament on Phuket, I decided to update my wardrobe of now well-worn suits during my brief visit to the island. Taking into account I did not have much time to spend travelling for fittings, Mike and his staff very generously accommodated several fittings at my hotel before I had to dash off to play matches.
Aside from the exceptional service and evident knowledge of their trade, the finished items are without doubt the finest pieces of tailored clothing that I have had the joy of paying for . . . and that being comparatively a lot less than in other tailors in Europe and Asia. Three perfectly fitted suits, shirts, and ties to match all delivered in time before my flight home. I will be bringing my wife and son to Phuket in December, and I have promised them both a trip to Paragon Tailor for a shopping spree. Genuinely, after seeing my new apparel, my wife is more excited about having a selection of dresses, skirts and blouses made for her, rather than the 5-star hotel we've booked!
I cannot recommend Paragon Tailor and Mike, of course, highly enough. There's very few feelings for a man better than suiting up for business or dinner and having your wife, friends and colleagues compliment your taste in fine clothing.
A big thanks to Mike and Paragon Tailors.

3  Thank NeilQ Q
Reviewed 2 August 2013

My friends and I recently had a short break in Phuket and we were recommended Mike at Paragon Tailors. I was very impressed with the qaulity of the clothes and the fast turn around time. Mike even came to our Villa with our clothes for the first and second fittings! Everyone had their outfits by the time we had to head home. A big thanks to Mike for being so efficient, so much better than the clothes I had made in Hong Kong!

for someone that wasnt going to get any clothes made, I ended up with 2 x pants, 3 x business shirts, 1 x dress and 1 x jacket all for under $400AUD...

Mel