“you have to taste it”

Ranked #58 of 122 Restaurants in Kamala
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: POSEISON RESTAURANT, We are Poseidon Restaurant that serve Thai Food, Seafood. We are able to serve over 45 guests in any one sitting, We have a Bar area that serve Wine, Cocktails, Beer, Mock-tails, Fruit smoothie and Milkshakes. We have a great ambiance with a Tropical feeling, the Staff is ready to make your dinning a remarkable experience. Our Menu consist of Seafood & Thai traditional Cuisine. Lunch Menu from 11am - 3pm starting from 58 Baht, Dining Menu start from 4pm to 10pm starting from 88 Baht. We offer Delicious Seafood fresh from the Ocean and Lakes around Phuket. Located in the middle of Kamala's Main Road steps away from Kamala Beach. Looking forward of making this Poseidon Restaurant a Remarkable Experience for you and your love ones.
“you have to taste it”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

at taosha you'll be first welcomed by very friendly staff and take place in nice atmosphere, you have the joice of various local an intercontinental meals which really taste great.

• Visited November 2013
jimKTG, Owner at Taosha Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, 1 December 2013
We are glad you enjoyed our Restaurant during your stay in our hotel, and thank you for your kind review, we know you will already be missing the Thai Red Curry already LOL.
Safe travels and we hope to see you again on your next travels to Asia.

Kamala
“We highly recommend Taosha reataurant”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

My Wife & I have had many good diners at Taosha restaurant.
To us Taosha has struck great balance of good food, friendly & attentive service, cool tropical setting, low price and it's clean.
The menu is large. Offering very good Thai food and satisfying Western/European choices.
Enjoyable house wine by the glass, as well as Spirits bottle service.
Large, open aired, high thatched roof design makes you feel like you are on holiday.
Look for the entrance set about 5 meters off Kamala main road, between the Beer Garden and the Aussie Pub.

• Visited November 2013
jimKTG, Owner at Taosha Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
hi Kevin,
its a pleasure serving both you and your wife at our restaurant, (we hope for many months to come).
thanks for the great review and dont forget to tell all your friends.
see you again soon
Crete, Greece
“A great place just got better!”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Two nights ago, on the first night of my 4 months long vacation I stopped by to check out the all renovated Taosha place. Having been here a lot of times last season, I was hoping they'd still offer their Mexican "all you can eat" buffet. To my surprise, it was on that very night! What can I say...the place, after being seriously redone just looks great...very nice atmosphere, friendly staff and the food!!...
Jim, you're making it so hard for me to lose all that weight I put on during (my) high season at work mate! You'll be seeing me often for the next months! :)

• Visited October 2013
jimKTG, Owner at Taosha Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
hi George
it was a pleasure to serve you and see you coming back. we are continuing to udgrade and update our menu with exciting cuisine as well as new buffet's coming soon.
see you back here at Taosha soon