“Beautiful Sunsets!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Minneapolis
Reviewed 8 April 2010 for a stay in February 2010

Management Response
8 Apr 2010
We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will return to visit. I would highly recommend renting a car next time to thoroughly enjoy the area.
Regarding the salt water pool, it has a large rancho that offers shade in a portion of the pool as well as a portion of the deck benefits from the shade. We have also hired a new pool cleaning company for the maintenance and have replaced the pool pump.
As for the caretaker, she does not speak English but the property management office will be happy to communicate between her and our guests if needed. The caretaker usually does a great job of keeping the suites clean however she does have one day off a week. It could be that this was her day off. We apologize for any issues and hope that you will come back again.
Villa Malibu offers two wonderful beachfront suites and we want to make sure your vacation experience is wonderful and that you will come back again. If you have any questions please contact us and we will be happy to address your questions.
bc
Reviewed 28 March 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Kitchen facilities and the lap pool
Liked least: Maid could not speak english
Your age range 45-54

Liked best: Ammenities
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

Your age range 25-34
A romantic getaway
MO
Reviewed 16 June 2009 for a stay in February 2009

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$175
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing