My husband and I had never been to Costa Rica and decided to get married at Bahia del sol. We had a total of 20 guests. Our family and friends could not have been more pleased. It is a beautiful place to stay and the staffs are by far some of the best people. Vanessa, Hector and Mike at the front desk were very helpful and professional. Wilber, Francisco, Oldimar were the best by far. They knew our names, how we drank our coffee every morning and what we wanted every time. Thanks to them we had a wonderful time at Bahia del Sol. The food: It didn’t matter if you were having breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a snack the food was amazing. We had the BBQ bonfire for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding reception. The food was absolutely incredible! Again, the staff was fantastic! My daughter and nephews made good use of the pool, beach and restaurant. The tours are very well organized we used them for deep sea fishing and ATV beach hopping great experience. But all of this could not have happened without our wedding coordinator, Donna Mickley with Pura Vida Weddings. Donna was heaven sent. She was very easy to work with. She worked great with the staff at Bahia Del Sol. We felt that Donna and the staff were out to give us the wedding of a life time and they made it more perfect than we could have wanted. We have no complaints about Costa Rica and Bahia Del Sol. Our family and friends have committed to come and enjoy this beautiful place every five years. Thank you all for making our wedding day so very Special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia del Sol is located in Potrero Beach, a beautiful beach of warm tranquil waters on the Pacific Coast of Guanacaste. The Hotel offers the guests the quality of a 4 Star Beach Hotel with all the comforts, including Pool, Jacuzzi, and a Spa, framed in an impressive setting that includes tropical artistic gardens with centennial trees, a Tropical Garden with Native & Exotic plants , and an extensive beach front. The location is perfect for soaking in breathtaking views of the tranquil Potrero Bay, romantic long walks on the golden sands, basking in the rich sun and watching the spectacular sunsets of the Pacific Coast. With miles of uncrowded beaches, stunning coves and undiscovered inlets, Costa Rica's natural environment speaks to your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bahia del Sol Beach Front Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Del Sol Beach Front Hotel And Suites
- Bahia Del Sol Beach Front Hotel Playa Potrero
- Bahia Del Sol Beach Front Boutique Hotel Costa Rica/Playa Potrero, Guanacaste